Dealing With People At Work. And More

Discussion in 'Jobs I Have Had' started by Kitty Carmel, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    I've been in a job mess. Quit my full time job of 6 1/2 years at the end of May. That building had a mold problem and I couldn't take it anymore. I'm not the only one who said this or left because of it.

The part time job was too much stress with the rural drive. Found a job in town. I'm going to submit on Monday to go part time starting in September. Jerks are everywhere but this place has a few extra including a "supervisor" who does nothing but is a master at looking busy. She already knows I don't like her and has retaliated against me. It angers me because I was forced to do PM supervisor for 4 months at my old job once and ran my ass off. It's not easy either and neither is being on the floor.

I'll stay part time for income. I don't think they will refuse since more than 1/3 of their staffing is registry. Also their call light system in front is so loud it's blowing my ears out. I've considered calling OSHA.
    Chrissy Cross and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Veteran Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Feel for you Kitty - hope you get yerself sorted soon :)
    I know someone who's a master at looking busy too ! Irritating in the extreme !
    Chrissy Cross likes this.