Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Arlene Richards, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

I enjoyed all the performances last Monday. Mark/Paige were really good, Ginger did her best to channel Janet Jackson, and Nyle in the Jim Carrey role was sssmokin'!

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Mark and Paige are definitely one couple to watch. I expect they will be in the finals, and Ginger and Nyle will probably be there, also. It's sometimes difficult to tell, since part of it is based on popularity and viewer voting activity, but those are the top three in my opinion. I love watching Ginger's husband, he's so animated and always makes me laugh.

3. Arlene Richards

Registered

Congratulations to Nyle & Peta! :)

Also kudos to Ginger - great job.

An enjoyable season.

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

It was a great season. I missed it last night, though. I turned my TV to the station that I usually watch it on and it wasn't on at 8:00. Did it come on later? I thought Nyle and Peta were great but I was kinda pulling for Paige and Mark. I wonder if I can find it on the computer?

How long 'til the next season starts?:D

5. Arlene Richards

Registered

The finale show last night was 9:00 - 11:00pm.
    Next season starts sometime in September.

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Darn! I was used to watching it at 8:00 and just assumed that it would be on next Monday. So much for assumptions, eh? :D

7. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I am so happy that Nyle DiMarco and his partner won the contest! He really deserved it. He would be an amazing dancer even for someone who could hear. The fact that he is totally and completely deaf really blows my mind. That contemporary dance they did on Monday night was simply awesome. They had some good dancers this season, and it is amazing that a non hearing person could best them all. I think it was a victory for all deaf people.

8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I was a few shows behind on DWTS and finally got caught up. I was also pulling for Mark and Paige, and think they were the best overall dancers. Ginger was good, but I think the back issue pretty much tanked her, and although Nyle and Peta were amazing, I still think Mark and Paige were better. Oh well, it's not the first time I haven't agreed with the results, and all 3 finalists were wonderful.