Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Bob Kirk, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

'Dancing With the Stars': Emma Bunton No Longer Guest Judging Due to Scheduling Conflict

Emma Bunton will no longer be guest judging "Boy Band & Girl Group Night" on Dancing With the Stars.

ABC announced early Monday, just hours ahead of the dance competition show, that the Spice Girls singer (aka Baby Spice) had to drop out due to a scheduling conflict. However, *NSYNC's Joey Fatone will still be joining judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba to critique the performances from the remaining six dance duos.

That is good news now I can sleep at ease knowing Joey Fatone will still be joining the judges.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Emma Bunton?....do you have a Spice girl judging a dance contest?...wow!! :eek:

It's called Strictly Come Dancing here, and all the judges are pro dancers.. !!

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

How lucky are you ….. no Emma Bunton - I say YAY :p

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I have never heard of any of those people. (And not complaining, mind you. :D)

5. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I haven't watched that show since Julianne Hough was on it. Great dancing with her brother. She also released some music during that time. I always thought she was such a pretty girl.