Daddy's Home

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Diane Lane, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I needed something light to watch after hearing about the terrorist attack in Pakistan on the Christians celebrating Easter, so I decided to use my Vudu coupon and stream Daddy's Home last night. It wasn't available to rent on Amazon, only to buy, and I didn't want to buy it, so looked around and found it on Vudu. When I purchased the Roku, it came with a $5 Vudu coupon, and I'd already set up an account, so watching it was a pretty simple process.

I enjoyed the movie for what it was, a somewhat lighthearted comedy about a family (step-father, mother, 2 children), and how the situation changes when the cool biological dad unexpectedly comes back into the picture. The movie made me laugh out loud in several parts, which I appreciate.

Here's a trailer, in case anyone isn't familiar with the movie and would like to see/hear more about it.

Incidentally, there's another movie with the same name that came out in a different year, so if you're looking to watch this one, be sure to search for Daddy's Home 2015.