Cv19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Silvia Benoit, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

well the daughter ought to be told that CDC says that kids are not likely to get COVID

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Science only matters when it fits the agenda.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, the one son has serious autism and, at times, can have behavioral problems. And, I think the daughter is having "good common sense" in the matter.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe they will get it when it has been approved by the FDA which they are saying that the 17,000 FDA members have not approved it. Or when the medical will take responsibility for damages to people. If vaccines were safe why do they need legal protection ??

Jim Brown likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The mother probably sees things the way a lot of people do. When there are no reports of side effects and people still coming down with CV-19 even after being shot up, then taking the vaccine might be thought worthy.
    I mean, look at yourself. You’ve had the shots and wear 2 masks and are still hesitant to go out into the world for fear you might catch something. Obviously, nothing thus far has convinced you that you might be immune to the virus.

Good sense means that you do something to achieve a desired result and in your own life that desired result hasn’t been realized so why bother with all the hoopla if it doesn’t mean anything?

Besides, that “get the shot or you can’t see your grandkids” isn’t good sense but blackmail by an arrogant and unstudied individual and for that, there’s going to be a lot of bitterness over it.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I now have it from yet another source that women are reporting menstrual irregularities just from contact with vaccinated individuals, and the Pfizer vaccine even recommends additional surveillance when dealing with pregnant, potentially pregnant, or breastfeeding individuals. They don't seem to know what is causing these problems, but it is being attributed to "shedding", which was first found with MMR vaccines a number of years ago.

Ironically, a number of private schools are now asking staff to refrain from getting vaccinated until after the school year ends "for the protection of the school community." How is that for strange?

Frank Sanoica and Martin Alonzo like this.
  8. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, Bobby, have to admit that we are somewhat scared. Then again, just like the Senior Double-Dose Flu Shot, my VA doctor told me "getting the shot doesn't mean you won't get the flu, it simply means that, if you do get the flu, it won't be nearly as bad as it would be without getting the flu shot". Actually, I've heard the one Infectious Disease doctor (not Fauci) say the exact same thing about the vaccine. "With the vaccines, if you do get Covid 19, it won't be nearly as bad as without getting the vaccines".

And, Bobby, like I replied earlier in this thread, we also know a 76 year old guy that, his two sons/their wives, told him the same thing. IOW, "Dad, we really, really request that you get the vaccines before coming to see the grandkids", and he has gotten the first vaccine. It's pretty obvious, he not scared to get it, like my SIL is.

And, yes, our niece can be very arrogant, but her and her husband want to protect the boys. As for wife and I, we are........both for that!

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yes, both you and your wife are all for that but you do not have any skin in the game.
    It’s easy to say drop the bomb if you’re not the one dropping it.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

That would be a child I'd never speak to again.

11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

So how can you possibly even talk about going out without your mask?

You can still be a carrier.
    Your mask does not protect you, it protects everyone else
    You are putting everyone else at risk every time you are maskless around others, with or without the vaccine.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That's what many people believe based on the false information they've been inundated with for over a year,

just like in Germ. before and during the war.

For those seeking "evidence", search for < masks helped > and see the results >

everyplace (including hospitals) where they wear/wore masks, the infection rate DOUBLED ...

Something people forgot - simple truth - things like to GROW in a DAMP, MOIST< WARM > PLACES.

Thus, every bad thing LIKES TO GROW IN THEIR MASKS when they have access to a mask.... yummy yummy A MASK TO GROW IN ! (yes, even in OR and ER in the hospitals)

As for being scared ?

People are scared or fearful when they refuse the truth, or when they have a bad/not clean/ conscience .

The Truth, Always sets people free, when they seek it and keep seeking it.

Free from all the medical errors, and all the religions of men in the world. (including the biggest in the usa).

13. John Brunner

I agree, but those who beat on the rest of us to "obey the experts" are now going completely against what they have been told, because going maskless is their reward for getting injected.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

15. John Brunner

I had to laugh because the lack of substance to such "Look at me" choices lends itself to lots of "That does not follow..." choices.