Crop Circles Discovered in Russia

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The crop circles apparently appeared overnight at a large grain farm in Russia. Security guards who were watching the fields reported that they did not see anything, or anyone coming into the fields.
    the circles are large ones and some of them have a central circle of still-standing grain, and others are completely open, but they have s hole that looks like it was drilled down into the ground in the center.
    The owner fo the farm says he has no iea how the circles got there or who might have made them. The videois interesting to watch, and gives you a good idea of the size and appearance of the crop circles.

http://rt.com/news/265900-russian-crop-circles-aliens/

Carlota Clemens likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

REAL UFOS CAUGHT ON VIDEO MAKING CROP CIRCLES in Wiltshire, England on 07/27/10, this is an amazing video of the truth behind the real crop circles left behind by these advanced civilizations flying in and out of our dimensions using technology so far advanced that we can't even begin to imagine how it all works.

Yvonne Smith and Carlota Clemens like this.
  3. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

Crop circles have always been a mystery that many researchers have tried to debunk.

Some of those circles are clearly hand-made, but some others cannot be explained. Firstly, most of them are done overnight in places where there is no electricity nor way to get a power generator to illuminate, hence how they could be so accurately designed?

One needs to be cautious nowadays when it comes to determine what of these circles are real unexplained phenomena, and what others are crafted with the sole purpose of trying to demystify the apparition of crop circles.

4. Val White

Val White Veteran Member
    Registered

Fear ye not our Russian friends have the explanations to the meanings behind crop circles. Stay with this clip because once you know what to look for it's all soooo obvious.

(Although I know most of our members read and write fluent Cyrillic there is English text [​IMG] )

5. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I have to wonder where these crop circles came from. Were they created by a UFO landing or were they created by someone on earth. Maybe the farmer didn't create them, but someone else could have. Sorry, but there is proof that some crop circles have been man made while others it still can't be determine where they came from or how they came to be.

6. Val White

Val White Veteran Member
    Registered

Ok Hannah I will come clean. This is how it is done.

Vid Clip 1 shows the competition circle
    Vid clip 2 shows a time lapse of it being made

1)

2)

7. Molly Fenster

Molly Fenster Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe that the government has something to do with this. Theres no real explanation to this phenomenon so I think the big-footed people have something to do with this. Whats the purpose though? Seems like a really interesting topic. Is someone able to investigate?

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that we do have actual crop circles that come from a higher intelligence; but that one of the ways which this is both covered up, and discredited, is through "fake/hoax" crop circles.
    Some of the crop circles that are found have been proven to actually be manmade; which lends to the credibility that all crop circles are manmade.
    However, some of these crop circles are made in ways which cannot be duplicated, and there are messages in some of them. Some crop circles seem to show our solar system, and possibly an encounter with Nibiru/PlanetX, as well as a timeline for that encounter.
    Here is an article about a crop circle with a binary code message that seems to be warning us about extra-terrestrials who come "promising gifts".

http://m.unknowncountry.com/insight/new-crop-formation-ominous-warning

Joe Riley likes this.
  9. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This thread reminds me of what I saw on tv the other night (National Geograhic or Discovery, not sure) that some structures that look like natural are created not by nature. The docu narration was pointing at alien intelligence although it did not specify. I believe that the pyramid is like that, coming from extraterrestrial intelligence, because how could people thousands of years ago could build that. There's no computer yet that time and their calculating machines were all manual. But they were able to erect such structures with architectural precision.

Yvonne Smith likes this.