Creepy Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Maggie Mae, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Emma Smith

Emma Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

Regarding touching and kissing children - it's not appropriate. It never was.
    Most children don't like that and no one is more entitled to their space than they are.

Eight years as U S VP.
    It seems that someone would have said something at the time, rather than just make hostile jokes and comments.
    Too much, practically everything, is overlooked in this country when someone has power.

Lois Winters and Joe Riley like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Anyone who hadn't noticed that Joe Biden was creepy before now just wasn't paying attention. Female Secret Service agents complained that he would insist on swimming in the nude in front of them, and he's been groping men, women, and children for years.

3. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I happen to find Joe a bit over the top. Nancy Pelosi's advice to him, to keep an arm's length of distance, to pretend you both have a cold, is good advice. He will follow it.

4. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Source, please.

5. Ken Anderson

Maybe you should use Bing rather than Google.

The source is in a book, which you wouldn't read because the truth offends you, but there are loads of references to it. Such as US News, Town Hall, and the Washington Times.

Lois Winters and Maggie Mae like this.
  6. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Thank you for the link, Ken. Why you felt it was necessary to deliver it with aggression and derision only you and your counselor might know for sure.

Frank Sanoica and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Since it was so easy to find, my assumption was that Google was hiding it from you, as they often do.

8. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

He's almost as back as creepy Trump.

9. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Since @Bobby Cole was good enough to mention "Bubba" Bill, we may recall the issue at hand became such a distressing one for him that he had to publicly deny the accusation, only one of them, and most knew he was lying. Knew it by looking at him. Knew his expression was carefully always "caressed" to the max.

Knew it when he was shown leaving a funeral service for his good friend Secretary of Agriculture Ron Brown, who had died in a possibly engineered murder by plane crash in Sarajevo. Bill was laughing as he spoke to the man next to him, unknowingly being taped by a news-person. He turned, realized he was being seen by millions, and instantly looked like he had been weeping! I saw that scene with my own eyes! It was sickening.

Frank

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is sorely amazing to me how some folks, and in this case, the democrats react to someone who actually does something morally or ethically distressing versus someone who talked about doing something morally or ethically distressing.
    Are not “actions” supposed to speak louder than “words”?

Dunno, but in my opinion, it’s weird.

11. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

If the things written about Biden are true and if the females complaining are true- why is this only coming up now..?
    I had noticed he is a touchy feelie person. I have wondered how he was not getting complaints about this sooner. And why has his wife not jerked him up and give him the what for about his over touchy hands ?
    Take this for whatever it is worth to you..but read an article years ago in Psychology Today that stated' touchy feelie people- especially older ones were exhibiting a form if sexual stress relief when been so touchy feelie with the oppisite sex.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Gloria--it's obvious "why now." :D And if you google "Creepy Joe Biden", there are plenty of photos and videos, so it's not just their word against his (apparently 7 "victims" now). But honestly...if any woman was bothered she should have turned to him and said so. Being pawed by an old lecher is unpleasant and unwanted, but not psychologically damaging or life-changing, IMO.

13. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

Lulu ... Perhaps that is accepted by some .. not by me !

I am against ANY person who assaults a woman or child.

However .. this thread is not about Trump or Clinton or anyone other that Joe Biden.

As for the women who are just now coming forward I can understand why some of them may have been hesitant to speak up. Unless you are a victim you do not understand how difficult it is to say something and particularly when it has been done to you by a person of "importance".

I am simply stating that for years Joe Biden has been crossing the line with women and children and it really creeps me out. I am bothered by all the excuses put out there in an attempt to make people "understand" old Joe.

If this sort of thing happened to your daughter I bet you would not be happy about it one bit and if it happened to you I am pretty sure you would be unhappy with those unwanted invasions of your space.

He needs to simply stop doing it. And as someone else said recently .. if you would not do the same thing to a big burly man .. do not do it to a woman and certainly not to a child.

It creeps me out and no argument of what Trump did in his personal time or what Clinton did in the White House has anything to do with creepy Joe Biden and what he does. Those are separate issues.

14. Ken Anderson

15. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson
    Not quite as glorious a promise was Jimmy Carter declaring, in his southern drawl, that "the present "unemplaw-ment" rate is "intahl-able" and if elected President Ah will bring it down to "foe" percent."

I will never forget how inane it was to make such a statement.

Frank