Crazy Leak! Fake Alien Invasion On Election Day

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 21, 2016.

1. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I am not much of a conspiracy theorist. There are people who believe all these things hook, line and sinker, but I am not one of them. I am not naive enough to think that the govt. doesn't have some secrets, and doesn't always tell all the facts, but stuff like 9/11 was pre planned, and all kinds of other outlandish things, no, I don't believe them. I have heard all kinds of things that were so crazy it just made me think the person repeating this stuff had a screw loose. I am not talking about this forum or ayone here, just people I have known in the past. They are like one step from the aluminum foil hat club!

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Another skeptic!! Thought I was alone....

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Well it's Election Day so we will see if it happens. :)

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a hologram that was made by Project Blue Beam, the ones who are supposed to be responsible for making the hologram that looks like spaceships in the sky. There are more examples on Youtube if you just search Project Blue Beam and hologram; but I wanted to share this one so everyone can see just how realistic these holograms appear.
    We know that they are not going to show us any really authentic looking ones very likely; but even this is enough to see that if they make something that looks like a space invasion, it would sure look real to most people seeing it.
    Not saying that this will happen; but this hologram does show how possible it might be.

Ken Anderson likes this.