Crazy Leak! Fake Alien Invasion On Election Day

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know but this is the kind of stuff that starts to make me doubt Wikileaks and anything to do with that, which in turn will make me doubt Trump as the best choice. I'm already ignoring the fact that Trump is said to be a conspiracy theorist....this kind of stuff doesn't help me.

I haven't filled in my ballot yet...

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I haven't watched this video yet but I have come across dozens of blogs, third-party news sites, and videos that were based on Wikileaks articles that weren't truly from Wikileaks. Since Wikileaks has so much notoriety lately, people will take the Wikileaks logo, add their own text to it, then post it as something based on Wikileaks, knowing that most people will never do the homework for themselves. I trust anything that I find that is actually on Wikileaks because they simply post what they get -- in other words, if the Democrats were discussing a fake alien invasion in emails, then they would post it. That doesn't mean that they were predicting, only that the Democrats were discussing it. Before I post anything here based on a Wikileaks article, I make sure that I can actually find it on Wikileaks. Often I can't. The sites that I trust the most provide links to the Wikileaks source documents.

I don't trust the "Anonymous" stuff so much because there is no infrastructure. Although some of their stuff has been interesting, there is no way of knowing whether it's a joke or a spoof, a deliberate plant, or just some crazy stuff that someone decided to post using Anonymous.

Later...

The primary documents used in putting together this video are from Anonymous, and I cannot attest to its validity, but John Podesta, Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff and the Chairman of the Hillary Campaign, has a fascination with UFOs and extraterrestrials, as did Bill Clinton. During his first campaign for office, he promised to disclose the facts behind extraterrestrial visits, a promise he never kept.

I also know that the technology exists to project huge holograms above the earth, such as are described here, something that has been tested, probably by the United States, over other countries, where images of a huge city would appear in the air. Crazy as it sounds, this appears to be fact.

A search of the Podesta files on Wikileaks brings up several emails in which the term "extraterrestrial" appears, including some to and from addresses using hillaryclinton.com and hrcoffice.com, but I don't have the time to go through them right now, so I don't know if they support the topic of this video or not.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It gets confusing especially for someone who isn't into politics, like me. Then I get to the point where I won't trust anything because to me that's the safer bet.

Not all Trump supporters are alike! Some of these things will turn off some of his supporters so I think people should be careful about what is posted or what they post.....going too far sometimes can backfire.

5. Ken Anderson

Since this stuff is coming from people involved with the Clinton campaign, I don't understand why this would be a reflection on Donald Trump. I have not come across anything in Wikileaks referring to the topic of this video but I haven't read through them all, either. However, there are people within the Hillary campaign who have a fascination with the topic of extraterrestrials and UFOs.

For example, there is this one:

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
    Date: 2008-12-02 17:14
    Subject: FW: has he seen this?

Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 2:12 PM
    To: Sara Latham
    Subject: has he seen this?

Roswell calling Podesta Add this<http://www.faxonwashington.org/> to John Podesta's pile: A "million fax on Washington" directed by the head of the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee (X-PPAC) to demand that Obama "demand a full briefing from your military services and intelligence agencies regarding what they know and what they are doing about extraterrestrial related phenomena" and "formally acknowledge the extraterrestrial presence and finally end the truth embargo after 61 years."

X-PPAC's executive director, Stephen Bassett, writes in his own open letter that he believes that the transition chief is a secret ally in this:

If you are in need of counsel to assist you in these matters, you have but to turn to your transition co-chair, John Podesta. His efforts to end the truth embargo and release all relevant government documents date back to at least 1993 and the Rockefeller Initiative. PRG believes he is fully aware of the extraterrestrial presence and is committed to creating more open, transparent governance. In this he is in sync with the chief financial backer of his Center for American Progress think tank, George Soros.

This is not a new theory. The response to Clinton Library Freedom of Information Law requests was delayed<http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1107/Gotta_wake_up_early_to_beat_the_UFO_people.html> because the UFO people got there first, FOIAing, among other things, "All files on UFOs, Roswell New Mexico, flying saucers, Area 51 or the TV show X-Files in the files of John Podesta."

X-PPAC reportedly<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...siasts-call-on-Obama-to-release-X-Files.html> is further heartened, this time around, by the likely presence of Bill Richardson in the new administration; during one debate, he called<http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/10/30/439780.aspx> on the federal government to "come clean" on Roswell, though he later said he hadn't meant to suggest he's a believer.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I was talking about conspiracy theories and not anything specific. A lot of the Wikileaks are damaging to Clinton but if I can't believe them, I may think differently about Clinton is what I'm trying to say.

It's because of her crookedness that I will vote Trump, not so much her position on issues...I'm pretty moderate...almost liberal in my social views.

7. Ken Anderson

When I see it in Wikileaks, I believe that they said it. That doesn't mean that it's true. Wikileaks releases the information but it does not develop the theories that might be based on them.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I didn't look at all of Martin's video. Who is saying there will be a fake alien invasion on Election Day??

Also, I will bow out of this post because it's giving me a headache....I'm no match for you in politics.

I concede.

Also, I did look at your post above, just so you don't think you're wasting replying and I'm not answering....Have a headache.

And it's your fault. :)

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Wikileaks does not write these things but only reports them in 10 years they have not found a false report. Doubting there accuracy is not a question. The facts are there I cannot prove any of this that is why it is in conspiracy even though the e-mails from Wikileaks are correct. I think sometime the mere exposing something a head of time will actually stop it from happening. I did not say there would be an alien invasion I just put up an video in conspiracy theory.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

There is a conspiracy theory that the government is going to use advanced hologram technology (which does exist) to make people believe that there has been an alien invasion, which the Obama Administration will quickly bring to a successful conclusion, thus persuading people that we need to elect Hillary because she is a continuation of the Obama Administration. There is an alternate theory, by the way, that suggests that holograms will appear above various places representing Christ, in primarily Christian countries, or Mohammed, in Muslim countries, etc.

While I do believe that the technology exists for this, I don't expect this to occur. However, I file it away just in case we're told of an alien invasion just before the election...

I'm not arguing with you, really. It's just that the ones who are talking about alien invasions or extraterrestrials are within the Hillary camp, not the Trump campaign. As you know, I do believe that there are real conspiracies going on all around us, but I don't believe that this is likely to be one of them. Nor have I heard that from anyone in the Trump camp.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Ok, still have a headache but thanks for explaining it to me. I'm not thinking straight right now but will reread this post later.

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I still have to watch the video that @Martin Alonzo posted; but I will say that it does go along with some of the things that I have been hearing from some of the Christian videos on Youtube, and reading on websites.
    Now..... I am not saying that they are right either; but the gist of it is that the government will fake an alien invasion as part of the agenda to bring in the one world government.
    If it were announced that we had an invasion of some kind coming in from "outer space", then everyone would probably be reacting a lot like that movie, think it was called "Independence Day".
    All of the world governments would be working together, and probably under the control of the United Nations.
    Our elections would be called off. Obama would stay in power.
    With the use of the holograms, like @Ken Anderson mentioned, people would actually SEE what looked like spaceships in the sky. It is already possible that some of the things people think are UFO's are some sort of hologram, because the government would be testing it all out to see how effective it was, and UFO sightings would also add to the plausibility of there actually being spaceships out there and close to the earth.
    If they chose to do this on our election day, that would certainly stop the election instantly.

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I just don't see these scenarios @Yvonne Smith. I can't even imagine people in today's world buying it. Even if half did..the other half wouldn't...and what about people in other countries?

I can just see my friends on FB from Hungary saying it's not true silly Americans.

I don't see all the world governments working together either.

Also, if it did happen as you say and the election was called off...half the population would be okay with it....no? I'm not a fan of Obama and didn't vote for him either time but I could live with it and so could most Americans so...what's the point and what can you do? Nothing because you don't have the majority of the country on your side.

This is all if you even believe all this...It's not logical in my opinion. But if anybody wants to believe it, go ahead.

I also hope my post doesn't come off sounding angry because I'm not...it's just my point of view and I don't mean to offend with it.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

I also don't expect that to happen, but if people are planning such a thing, it doesn't hurt to know about it.

15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I guess. With my luck, it will turn out to be real and I'll be screwed. :)

That doesn't worry me either....I just go with the flow, otherwise I'll go crazy worrying about things.