Covid 19 Truth And Dr. Mercola And Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Everything the military taught me is held onto very tightly with the exception of taking shots.
    A couple hundred men standing in a fast moving line awaiting to be hit with shots in each arm as we passed by those needle wielding freaks we sometimes referred to as medics.
    Three times that happened within the first 8 weeks of basic and after that I said, no more.

Since those days back in 1967, I have had to have 7 shots since then not counting the ones the dentists gave me to numb my gums when yanking a tooth or two…or three or blood tests.

In my life I have done hundreds of things I knew were going to be painful and did them without a second thought but show me a needle held by a grinning nurse and all the horror movies I ever saw zap through my head.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, your "they do nothing" is your opinion, of which you are entitled to, but it definitely isn't ours.

3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Not only her opinion!

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I got those "air-gun" shots in Basic at NTC Great Lakes, Ilinois. They told us, as we stood in line, "don't budge or this shot will cut your arm". A couple of guys did budge, and sure enough, their arm was cut.

I remember, all of the crew onboard the ship I was on for my first Westpac Cruise in Dec. 1968, got some type of shot before we pulled into Subic Bay, Philippines Naval Station.

I not afraid of shots/vaccines at all, whether it's for Covid 19, Shingles, Tetanus or Flu. And have got all of them.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, Al, you hardly ever agree with me, but that's ok. Again, her, and your, opinions are fine, just different than ours.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Actually, the guns didn’t use air but instead were the precursor to the airless spray gun I presently use to paint large areas. Instead of compressed air the piston compresses the liquid and yes, the same warning comes with an airless spray gun.
    There’s even a guard on the front of the gun to prevent accidental injections of paint.

So far as being “afraid” of a shot, it’s not so much of a fear thing and more of not knowing exactly what i’m getting hit with. Just like a horror film has all the nasty creatures that one doesn’t expect, getting a shot with no absolute knowledge of what creature is in that shot is equally disturbing so I avoid them.

It’s my body and my responsibility to know what goes into my body so just because someone says it’s good for me doesn’t mean a thing. I have to do the research first and then I decide whether it’s good for me or not.

7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

A high
    A high school friend could recite this from memory--It was her talent.

8. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
    Alan Sidlo likes this.
  9. Alan Sidlo

Alan Sidlo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

most people will find few (or too many conflicting) directions for improving or just maintaining their health if a "healthcare system" were not in place to rely on.

reverse engineer the whole diet and hygiene scenario and there won't be many who can imagine a different world in collusion with the unseen all around us.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
  10. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

For over fifty years, maybe a hundred years, the fastest growing and most common cause of death is and has been the medical system. Oh, they would die of something else if the medical system did not hasten their demise, whatever the cause was... preventing what would help, increasing what causes harm, hiding what people need to know...

Yes.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It wasn’t unapproved. It was approved under accelerated clinical trials and completed all 3 phases successfully. I’m speaking here specifically about Moderna since that was what my wife and I got and researched before getting them (though from what I’ve read, it’s not restricted to Moderna). I will not argue that the whole thing has turned into an incredible mess because governments, as usual, screw up most everything they touch.

When this started, we had a novel virus, highly contagious and, soon revealed to be, dangerous to the elderly and health compromised. There was a (correct) accelerated response to try to develop treatments. To not have done so would have resulted in howls from the populace that could be heard in the further east reaches of the arctic. Once treatments became available is when everything started getting FUBAR’d. Terrible disinformation from everywhere. People who understand almost nothing about healthcare data became instant gloom and doom authorities, and bureaucrats everywhere turned into petty tyrants. Probably nothing illustrated that better than the yellow rag journalism surrounding VAERS data. The whole thing turned into an embarrassing mess.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
  12. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

It was not approved and if it is so great as you and millions say it is, why the deaths, why the continuing covid virus people say they get.

Musk who I thought had more sense about the jabs, got them for he and family and still came down with the covid crude. He's not so health wise.....

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As far as I can determine, the Covid vaccine we in the U.S. received never got full approval and was never fully tested. It was given under emergency release and, although there was a type of mRNA vaccine approved, it was never given within the U.S. There was a lot of misleading statements made about it to lead everyone to believe it was fully tested and approved, but when you look "under the covers", full approval was never given as far as I can determine. It generally takes 5 to 7 years to approve a new vaccine, and, since this was a new technology, full approval would have taken 7 to 10 years to approve it fully at the very least, especially since the mRNA technology failed animal testing originally for use on livestock and was removed form the market. It may be back on for animals since it has now been used on billions of humans. It takes years of research and data analysis prior to release. This could not have possible be done within the time frame. That is why it was released as a emergency release.

14. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"Approved" /by government?/ medicines cause more deaths than any other cause in the usa.
    The "approved" so-called 'health' care system makes more money than any other industry,
    and also fails the most.

Krystal Shay likes this.
  15. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

First of all, when searching on the internet for any of this information, do not use a generic, commonly available search engine. You will get 90% garbage. Unfortunately, most academic search engines charge a fee but, surprisingly, Google provides one that is free to use.

Compare the results you get from a normal Google search to one you get when entering the same words into the academic search engine at this link.
    https://scholar.google.com/

Here is a statement from one of the first search results I got on vaccine development.

“A year after the start of the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, there are 64 vaccine candidates against it under clinical development 11. There are different types of vaccines currently under Phase III clinical trial development for which the results have either published in peer-review journals or announced as press releases. These include two mRNA-based, two viral vector-based, and one protein subunit-based vaccine platforms 12, 13. So far, three of them have already obtained approval in the US and Europe. Vaccine development has occurred at an unprecedented speed, never heard of prior to Covid-19, thanks to the advancement in vaccine technology, such as mRNA vaccines that can be readily adapted to new pathogens 14. Other than these three vaccine candidates, other vaccine candidates have also been approved outside of the US and Europe. Some of them are now gearing up to meet the requirements from multiple Health Authorities and will be launched in near future 12.”
    (I added emphasis)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8071768/

Also, clinical trial results are available to find since they are publicly published. E,G. Here are Moderna’s.
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/record/NCT04470427

Finally, “approval” typically takes forever and years. That is totally impractical in an ongoing pandemic, hence the emergency authorization. If people wanted to wait for normal approval processes, we’d still be waiting and the people would want crucifixions because government and industry were doing nothing. We can’t have it both ways. However, since a big part of approval is awaiting and evaluating clinical trial data; that was done and I see little difference given the circumstances. Moderna developed a vaccine in record breaking time (largely because of the mRNA nature of their vaccine) which should be viewed as a feather in the cap for American achievement. The other reason they could do so was that it was paid for up front, unlike most development efforts. Also, the clinical trials were accelerated, with some overlap, which would not ordinarily happen.

The bottom line is, emergency protocols, by definition, are not going to follow standard protocols. It would defeat the purpose and, again, the populace would be screaming for blood.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    Nancy Hart likes this.