Corona Virus A Deep State Play

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Makes you think. This COVID-19 started in China. Bad at first but news now is the Chinese Commo govt has got a lid on things and cases are falling. Meanwhile the virus they introduced to the world.. whether deliberately or not.. is virtually shutting down the Free West. Our economies are taking a massive hit.. many of our people virtual recluses in their own homes.. all of which is more likely to benefit China. Their economy regrows while ours (the West) flounder. Also why no word as to this virus in Commo North Korea? Seems fishy to me.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't believe that people really believe all those things.

Tommy Gunne likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think it's not so much a matter of belief as it is of possibilities.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe but it's also possible (Likely) that it was a naturally occurring virus. Viruses mutate all the time. Just like the flu virus mutates from year to year. Or like a cold virus mutates from one person to another.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Tommy Gunne and Nancy Hart like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Of course, that's possible. Given the population densities in China, it's also unsurprising that it might occur there.

Lois Winters likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Interesting research that has come out showing an old cheap drug seems to work against the virus. This drug was used against Malaria Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) it, along with zinc resolve under the tongue.

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

More Proof HCQ Beats Coronavirus, 2984

8. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Any deep state is driven by money. Find the filthy rich and you will find the culprits but they are invisible for the most part. If you watch PBS, they will show who funds the leftist show you are about to watch which will give you a glimpse into some of them.

9. Emily Brown

Emily Brown Veteran Member
    Registered

Are you seriously supporting that "research", Martin? Malaria is not a virus. Covid-19 is a virus. "If" Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was used to cure Malaria - a disease caused by infection with a parasite - why would you think it has come back as an anti-viral drug?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  10. Ken Anderson

Relating to Martin's video, which I haven't watched.

-- Asia Times

Yvonne Smith and Micki Pembroke like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Trump backs new coronavirus treatment using a malaria drug. -- LifeSiteNews

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Did the Q followers already know what was coming? Trump is now talking about using HCQ to stop this virus.
    Corona leading to patriots day

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Martin, I am not trying to be disrespectful, but do you seriously believe in all these conspiracies that you post about? If I was as paranoid as you I would find a hole and crawl into it. I guess you already have with the act of living on a speck of land in the ocean.
    If any or even a few of these dastardly plans by the evil geniuses are in fact true or effective, why does it bother you so much?. As an old guy on an island, nothing you can do will alter any of these plans, so why get wrapped up in them?
    I prefer to be fat dumb an happy when it comes to things I have no control over!

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

No comment necessary. As a retired Canadian I have seen snow flakes melting

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

The Conspiracy & Paranormal category is here to discuss topics that many would consider false. To ridicule someone for posting a conspiracy in the conspiracies section of the forum is odd. By attacking Martin for posting conspiracy theories in the conspiracy section of the forum, you suggest that this part of the forum bothers you for some reason. Wouldn't it be easier to simply not read this part of the forum?

You may prefer to be oblivious to them, but there are very real conspiracies going on all around us, whichever part of the world we live in. It would be naive to think otherwise. Does this mean that every conspiracy theory is true? Of course not, given that many issues have several conflicting theories surrounding them.

Conspiracy theories grow from a realization that we're not being told the truth about something. For example, the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11. I feel confident that we were not told the truth about what happened that day. Does that mean that I believe the theory that the Israelis were responsible or the one that suggests that it was done by the CIA or, I suppose there's probably a theory that it was done by space aliens or any of the others? No, of course not. I don't have the facts to substantiate any of them, but the official story doesn't feel true to me, either. Nor does the official story of the JFK assassination.

Because many of us believe that we are lied to regularly by our government, and by the media, we should expect that there will be conspiracy theories, and some of them are as likely to be true as the official stories. Do you believe everything the government tells you? If not, then the fact that you don't consider alternate theories simply suggests that the truth doesn't matter to you.

There is also a suggestion in your post to Martin that the thoughts, opinions, and beliefs of senior citizens are pointless and not worth voicing, and I think we could all take offense at that. The entire purpose of this forum is to serve as a venue for seniors to discuss a wide variety of topics, and the purpose of the Conspiracies & Paranormal section is to discuss conspiracies and paranormal topics.

I believe, in fact, I am certain that there are real conspiracies all around me. Historically, many conspiracy theories have been found to have been correct. I can remember when only the underground newspapers were reporting that the United States was training terrorists in Nicaragua. The government and the mainstream media dismissed the idea as nonsense. Much later, it turned out to be true. Did it become true only when the Washington Post reported it and the network news anchors began talking about it or was it true even when it was being dismissed as nonsense?

Although I don't listen to it so often now that George Noory has been hosting it, I loved the Coast to Coast radio show when Art Bell was the host. The show's topics included conspiracies, UFOs, Bigfoot, remote viewing, and other such subjects. Did I believe everyone who he brought onto his show? Of course not, and neither did he, but some of it might have been true, and it was fun to listen to. For that matter, Coast to Coast is where I first began hearing of the nutty theories of global warming, which was something that Art Bell pushed very hard before it became the global religion. While I still believe that's a pretty goofy theory, governments all over the world have picked up on it, and the mainstream (fake) news media treat it as gospel. After all, nine out of ten (government-approved) scientists agree.

Conspiracy theories are fun to talk about, and some of them seem truer than the official stories, and that's why this section of the forum is here. I often post theories here as I come across them; some I believe, others not. Whether or not I believe them isn't important.

If conspiracies aren't your thing, just ignore this part of the forum, but please don't disparage those who do enjoy talking about this stuff.