Copper Bracelet 101

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

An other pleasant surprise my wife just came in the door after going to Puerto Plata she when to get money out of the bank. three weeks ago we went to the bank and the security guard which we always spoke to seeing he was not at his post we ask where is he. The guard who was there told me he was sick and would not be working there anymore. We ask for his phone number and called him ask the problem he had degenerating discs and could barley move around. I told my wife we have to help so we went back to Puerto Plata went to his house and gave him some pure gelatin and a copper bracelet I made. When my wife came home today she said he was back at work with no pain and plans to visit me soon. Doctor told him he would not work again.

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Nathaniel Roswell

Nathaniel Roswell Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I really don't know if this works but thank you for the information.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Probably just wearing a copper bracelet is not going to be a cure-all; but it does wear off onto your skin, so it would help with a copper deficiency, if that were contributing to the arthritis pain.
    Also, since our bodies are electrical, and copper is a conductor of electricity, it might be that it somehow affects the electrical charge of our body, and helps it to heal that way.
    I have a copper bracelet, and didn’t really see a difference when i was wearing it; but I could tell that some of the copper was wearing off of the bracelet and going into my skin, so it probably helped with any deficiency that I had.
    Then, I started wearing a fitness tracker on my wrist and stopped wearing the copper bracelet. I tried it on the other hand, and it bothered me there, and now I am always wearing the Apple Watch, so I have not figured out how to wear the bracelet and the watch at the same time.

5. Nathaniel Roswell

Registered

Yeah, great thoughts Yvonne! Thank you for sharing.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Elastin - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastin
    Elastin
    is a highly elastic protein in connective tissue and allows many tissues in the body to resume their shape after stretching or contracting. Elastin helps skin to return to its original position when it is poked or pinched.
    Elastin is roughly 1000 times more flexible than collagens

Definition of Elastin - MedicineNet
    https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=24541
    Medical Definition of Elastin. Elastin: A protein that coil and recoils like a spring within the elastic fibers of connective tissue and accounts for the elasticity of structures such the skin, blood vessels, heart, lungs, intestines, tendons, and ligaments. Elastin functions in connective tissue together with collagen

Why would I post stuff about elastin in a thread about copper bracelets copper is needed by the body to make elastin.
    US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health

Copper and the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6110524

Nathaniel Roswell likes this.
  7. Nathaniel Roswell

Registered

Wow! Thanks for sharing this Martin. Very informative.

Martin Alonzo likes this.