Conspiracy Exposed

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This should be in the news thread but I put it hear for the moderators to decide. For a long time the conspiracy groups have talked about the deep state and the normal people had no idea of its existence nor believe it was real. There was a thread asking about the deeps state and who is it a wail back. This group of unelected people who want to run the world are finally exposed by the media but like normal it is no surprise they want these groups to be heroes. These are the group that were on both sides of all wars and were there to start them. Now they are claiming they are the good guys the real patriots trying to save the world from Trump. Now finally dragged out from behind the curtain they claim we are the good guys. Kennedy warned us about these hidden societies just before they assassinated him.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=News+admits+deep+state+"exsit"&norw=1&t=palemoon&ia=web

2. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Do you mean like the Rothschilds or the Illuminati? There is enough evidence to prove both, but I'm not sure it would change anything. Even if proved absolutely true, I'm not sure most people would even want to know. It would feel like knowing the end of a movie before you saw it.

Lois Winters likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The nice part is people are starting to hear about and get curious to know more. That in itself scares them.