Come Score 3 Free Best Sellers The Way I Did

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Diane Lane, May 29, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I think I've posted here before about Bookbub. It's a company that sends me one email per day about free and/or discounted e-books on Kindle. I think they might also cover other services such as Nook, but Kindle is the only one I use right now.

Well, today, I received an email from Amazon about starting off the Summer right with 3 free best sellers. I enjoy free books, but some of them aren't the highest quality, so I jumped on this offer. I headed over to Amazon, thinking that there'd be some catch, but there wasn't. All you have to have is an Amazon account, and you can use that same information for Kindle.

I have the Kindle app, but while obtaining my 3 free best sellers, I was on the desktop, and I set it up so that I could read from the Kindle Cloud offline. I didn't realize that meant that I could actually read the books here on my desktop computer. That's not something I would do on an everyday basis, but sometimes I am sitting here at the computer doing intermittent tasks while reading a book on my Kindle app on the tablet, so this is a way I don't even have to involve the tablet. What that should mean is that even if you don't have a Kindle or a Kindle app, you can get these (and other) free e-books, and you will be able to read them on your computer. That's good news to those of us with older devices that are sometimes glitchy or break down, because it gives us an option to keep reading while we repair or replace those devices.

When you get there, just click where it says something like Free Kindle Bestsellers To Kick Off Your Summer Reading: http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks/b?ie=UTF8&node=154606011

Bill Boggs likes this.
  2. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

Since I am currently on a limited income, I am all about free or reduced anything. Thank you Diane for sharing this information with us.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

You're welcome, Beth, I'm in the same situation, and am always on the look out for bargains. If you like to read, you could check out BookBub. As I mentioned above, it's a site that emails me daily with some low cost and free books. There are other services that do the same, but I like BookBub. I also e-borrow books from the public library, which is another money saver.