Clinton Collapses At 911 Ceremony

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Gary Ridenour, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know that that is it, but there is a spoof site that uses Channel 7 as its ID. I shared a news article from it on Facebook once, without realizing it was a spoof.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

doesn't surprise me. I thought that video they made about Trump with Sarah Palin was really them until I realized it was I think, Saturday Night Live clip.

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

There are a lot of satire news sites and if you don't know that they are then you go spreading lies. I believe very little of what's on the internet.

The name of the game has changed and it's not about reporting the news. That goes for both sides.

To try and prove something by writing what side someone has her purse on is going too far. Too many reasons can
    Come into play why someone has their purse on a different shoulder.

I saw a pic of her that day where her aid was carrying her purse. Maybe she just put it on Hillary's shoulder randomly before Hillary collapsed?

Maybe her shoulder hurt that day for no reason...mine does.

Again, I'm not a supporter of Hillary but sometimes things go too far and have nothing to do with what's going on.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Because it never was on the news, Yvonne. It was a hoax someone made to look like it was real. It was cut and edited to say that Hillary was dead.

Twitter has a lot of trolls and idiots, I wouldn't believe anything on there unless it's the official site of the person and sometimes though even they are made to look real.

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree, but the "left" loving media, as well as our "present" government is so corrupt, I don't put anything passed them. We are all just trying to get to the truth, but even when we are lucky enough to get it, it does us no good when the corrupt have the power it seems, to cover up the truth.

I've always said you can't reason with the unreasonable. Still true. No matter what proof we can find, those for a corrupt government beat the rap:(

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I believe most are corrupt. Very few honest politicians or people in power....even Trump. Even though I'm voting for him, he's told a few lies and I'm betting he won't do all he's said he will.

All this talk about Hillary and her health is having the opposite effect on me and I'm actually feeling sorry for her.

We're close in age...mothers, grandmothers, etc and I'd be pretty ticked off if people were analyzing which shoulder I wear my purse on and with what hand I'm waving.

She could have had pneumonia, my mom had it numerous times. Some required hospitalization, some didn't. Think only bacterial pneumonia is contagious. My mom was around my nieces and nephew and nobody got it from her.

Sometimes she was fine and we were surprised she even had it.

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

That depiction is one of the most juvenile, stupid things I have ever seen. Yvonne, do you honestly like that?

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Reminds me of the movie Dave, with Kevin Kline.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

When something like this happen and they rush out a lot of things that do not make any sense. I get a little suspicious. First at the 911 site she had a nurse by her side and also a large gentleman who some say he is a doctor OK no problem because they claim she was on antibiotics. After losing her balance and needing help to get in the van and at a close look her feet were not moving so they needed to lift her into the van. I would think they would rush her to the nearest hospital but they claimed they took her to her daughter. At her daughters apartment there is a coffee shop right there and if a black van with security show up it would be noticed but no such thing happened. It would be ridicules to take a person who possibly needed medical help to a relative and not a hospital. Later the supposed Hillary left the daughter apartment without the nurse and doctor and the same security staff which she left 911 with.

Now a well known TV station came out with she had died I don’t know but why would they stick out their necks so far as to say that without some proof? They claimed the Hillary who left the daughter’s apartment was moving better than Hillary has in years is it the same person? It makes me always question and think this is what you want me to believe? These people who fill in for another make thousands of dollars.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...residential-candidate-time.html#ixzz4K0PRqm93

12. Ken Anderson

I have no doubt that if there were no regular people there with cellphone video, the media wouldn't have told us a thing about Hillary's collapse. That's the problem with depending on the media for factual information.

Yvonne Smith and Joe Riley like this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I see no well known station coming out with that she had died, Martin. That was a hoax, and edited video.

Maybe she recovered in the van and had no need to go to the hospital. We don't know what happened except she fainted getting in the van. Nobody was inside the van taking pictures. The rest is all speculation.

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Apparently, a news anchor from WABC TV did mistakenly report on her death, at least according to the Libertarian Republic. Apparently, he said or read "death" when he meant to say "health." The same article includes some film angles that are quite disturbing, and which don't look like any signs of pneumonia that I have ever seen or heard of, particularly this one:

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.