Clinton Collapses At 911 Ceremony

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Gary Ridenour, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Her campaign is starting to look like Weekend at Bernie's.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Ha ha, that was a funny movie!

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

She also waved with a different hand than she used earlier that same day.

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It could also be a coincidence. If she didn't collapse...would you be analyzing what hand she waved with and what shoulder her purse was on?

Also, you'd think they would train a double to wave the way Hillary does or to wear her purse on the same shoulder Hillary does.

Yes, Hillary looks different in all her pics but that's not unusual. Some are photoshopped, some aren't.

I know I look different in different light and different angles. Even Trump looks better in some and worse in others.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I wouldn't put it passed these nuts.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

I saw only 1 of I think 3 videos that were on FB where I could actually see Hillary's face. If they are using a double, it has to be that her life is in danger, not from health(even though it may be) but from death threats?? I don't know. The whole thing seems so bizarre:(

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't think that VP is anywhere ready to run this country, and doubt he ever would be. He's already disliked, wouldn't have stood a chance in the primaries. Just from what I've heard about him so far. Haven't heard him speak. If anyone has a link of him speaking, I'd like to hear it. In the meantime, I'll check out youtube;)

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Reminds me of EL Cid. I read the true-life story of him (real name Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar of Spain) awhile back and the movie was of course, a bit different. But in the movie, he was dying from wounds during battle but they tied him on a horse, and sent him out so that his men wouldn't stop fighting. They thought he was still alive.

I'm betting a double is being used, and bet it's been done a lot of times in history. I mean when we see her walking out like she's in perfect health. Still trying to scare the "left", and, give hope to her followers. Geesh, I'm still stumped who these people are that support her. What exactly is their reason (s). I know there are plenty of theories on why.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

One news clip that is making the rounds online shows an ABC station actually announcing Hillary as dead. The volume is bad, so turn it all the way up. I don't know what to make of this one.
    Another interesting thing is that, if this actually was one of Hillary's doubles (and she apparently has more than just the one mentioned above), then no one has actually seen the REAL Hillary since she collapsed and they literally dragged her into that van yesterday.
    Who knows where she really is, or if she is actually still alive ?
    And where is her husband in all of this ? As a past president of the United States, he should have also been there at the memorial service beside her, and he was not there, and as far as I have seen, he wasn't even anywhere round, or making any comments about this.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

When I trace back to YouTube on that clip, it's not from ABC but some weird person or station I've never heard of, Yvonne.

I see no mention anywhere else.....

I really don't like when anybody can make a fake video and have people believing anything.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Well, of course, ABC is not putting this on Youtube, @Chrissy Page . This is all over Twitter, and probably is on the internet by 100 different people by now. It was just easier for me to go to youtube and find it on there and post it, than to try and capture one of the videos of the same thing posted on Twitter.
    It looks like someone recorded it from their television, and they didn't do a very good job because the sound is so low.
    One thing that does puzzle me, is that the announcer says "Good Evening", and by evening, Hillary had supposedly already been seen fine and waving at people again.
    I would have thought that a mistake of that magnitude is something that would have happened right after she collapsed and was dragged into the van.
    It is just an altogether strange clip, and I am not sure whether it actually appeared on some television station or not, or even WHY they would say that without an official announcement.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

You have a good point Yvonne, but they'll never finish the campaign with a double if she's been put out of her misery. I mean if that actually happened, I would know for sure this country has gone to hell if we can't tell the difference, as well as stop it from happening. Just not really good footage on that motorcade picking "it" up. I can't figure the reason for her collapsing (whoever it might have been, what if the double was killed, they'd sure want to hide that as well I imagine) unless she is truly needing to be hospitalized, or she herself was killed. Interesting, it's getting more so by the minute.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

There was a clip by a guy saying that videos were being confiscated do to copyright infringement but many private citizens had some footage. Also, I don't think the "bad guys" can keep up with all of us "sharing" these videos as fast as we can before they disappear like hill's emails;)

Joe Riley likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That video is edited, Denise. It wasn't on the news like that.

That video is still out there, nobody took it offline. It's just a hoax.

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

That's the problem with no cable:( I seldom get it from "live" coverage.