Clif High Talks About Economic Collapse, Covid, And Much More

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Some of you might have heard of Clif High, and some may remember him being on the Art Bell show (Coast 2 Coast AM) many years ago when Art himself was running the show.
    I am going to link a video from an interview that Clif just did, and he talks about the economy, the possibility of a possible financial collapse in the next few months, depopulation agenda, vaccination deaths, and some very hard times ahead, but getting better by January. (Light at the end of the tunnel visible)

He covers more subjects in this interview than I can explain or even remember; but some of them are extremely interesting; about human psychic ability, how distance (6” social distancing) prevents people from communicating from their inner self, does “sun disease= corona virus”, and so much more.

This video is about an hour long, so unless you are interested in the topic, this is probably not a thread for some of us; but for those who have heard about Clif High, and some of his other predictions (for want of a better term), it is well worth the time it takes to listen.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Tonight I listened to another interview from David “Nino” Rodriguez, who interviewed Clif High. This interview is with a person who works with stock markets and other financial information.
    He also talks about financial problems that could happen this month, or at least sometime this fall, and he explains why he believes what he does.
    He has suggestions on investing, for people who are into the stock market.

He said that if the Chinese currency devalues, we could see a 20% drop in our money value immediately.
    He explains that the longshoremen are not working, at least not like they should be, and this is part of the reason that we have all of the cargo ships stacked up at the ports for so long.

He also talks about the need for prepping, even if it is only in a small way, and gives some good suggestions about what is important. There is a lot more that he covers, and the whole interview is very informative. We are already seeing some shortages at some stores, like Costco limiting items like TP.
    Next, it could be food, and if that happens, it might be something like the depression ration stamps.
    With the droughts this year, feed crops are scarce, and a lot of livestock are being sold this fall that would not ordinarily be sold; so at this moment, we are seeing reasonable prices for meat.
    However, once this surplus is sold off, the price of any kind of meat is probably going to totally skyrocket.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

A gauge of things getting worse will be National Guard or other military taking over for the nurses and ambulance drivers who had the sense not to get the jab and then were removed from their jobs. The vaccinated will be the bulk of hospital admissions.
    Ships stacking up outside Baltimore are being explained away as unloaded and awaiting refueling - an obvious lie.. Observers can tell they haven't been unloaded by how low they sit in the water. The same or similar situation is going on in New York, Los Angeles and other ports, evidently.
    Things seem to be accelerating. Buy your Christmas ham now.

4. Yvonne Smith

I think that I read that somewhere the national guard had already been called in to replace the nurses. I will look for that and see if I can find it again.
    The cargo ships are stacked up all around the US.
    I posted a map in the food shortage thread, and posting it again here.
    I am not sure that anyone will even be thinking much about having a ham or turkey by Christmas, but definitely people should be stocking up some extra food.

I am still hoping that President Trump and the military are working on exposing the fake election, and we can get our real president back again, and he can try to save this country one more time (hopefully).
    More and more people are turning against Biden as he continues to trash the country and the economy.

A7347A9F-3BDB-4B88-8763-544D555437FA.jpeg

5. Yvonne Smith

So, I did a quick search for “national guard helps nurses” and got a whole page full of responses of states where they have been called in to help, including my state of Alabama.
    That one on your list is definitely happening all over already then, @Dwight Ward , just not in the news much yet.

8333186C-059F-4D56-9D0B-41C012DAE094.jpeg

Don Alaska and Dwight Ward like this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I was definitely behind the curve on this. I didn't know it was already happening to this extent.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I just heard a commentator state that," We are at the gates of Auschwitz right now." While I don't necessarily agree or disagree with that assessment, it is frightening to hear it voiced as a possibility. With camps that have been rumored for decades actually being built now and so many parallels between the rise of the Nazis and the Communists, it is not outside the realm of possibility.

8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Along with the above post, here is another parallel with pre-WWII Germany. We don't have the WWI debt, but we have the debt from decades-long wars and profligate government spending with no concern for income. Substitute crypto speculation for the currency speculation of the German elite and the non-stop printing of money and you can see the parallel. The Federal Reserve was based on the Deutsche Bank and was designed to eventually fail after a century or so of profit by the elite class, mostly Progressives, backed by Woodrow Wilson. The Fed was supposedly to prevent recessions and led to the Great Depression when it could manipulate the money supply well enough.

9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

We heard of these camps and coffins years ago Alex Jones put them up on one of the old sites I use on be on.Don't know if they are still out there.

Edited by me.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That was one of the things I was referring to when I said rumors of camps. Mr. Jones was and is a controversial figure, but, on this topic at least, some of his comments are coming to pass.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Registered

Yes he caan be a real kook alright but he seems to be right more often than the major media .And as you said he is often right.

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Famous billionaires like Zuckerburg and Bezos ,Gates, buying up islands and blding sustainable farms.
    The same ones who are also buying up much fertile crop lands in America and the world.Turner,Gates own land over our largest aquifers and crop lands..

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

I was watching the latest video from Simon Parkes today, and he had some interesting comments on what he thinks the near future might bring. Simon Parkes is British, but he has a community called Connecting Consciousness, and so he hears information from all over the world.
    One of the things that he is hearing from people , is that military in Africa are going to houses and warning people to stay inside at certain days, and he said that the military is rescuing children who have been kidnapped or trafficked, and they need the public to stay out of the way when that is happening.
    One of President Trump’s main focus on things was to stop human trafficking, and rescue the children. It is still happening from the parts of the military that are taking orders from President Trump, but we do not hear much about it in the news anymore.

I have thought for a while now that President Trump will not want to continue being the president once he is restored to his rightful office, and he just needed to finish up the work that he started.
    Simon also said the same thing, and that we should not be surprised if President Trump steps down once everything is resolved, and we will have another election, a real one this time, and actually have a president who cares about this country like President Trump does.

The video is about 45 minutes long, but it is pretty informative.

14. Yvonne Smith

I just watched the latest video from Simon Parkes. He is saying about the same things about the economy getting worse, but by next year, it should start to get better, once we have President Trump returned to his rightful office.
    According to Simon, no matter how long the good guys wait, and how bad things get while they are waiting, still there will be people who refuse to wake up and look at truth.
    I believe that things have had to be allowed to get the way that they are, in the hopes that more people would come out of their media-induced stupor, and realize what is actually happening in America and in the whole world.
    Many people are seeing what the Biden administration is truly doing to this country, especially when it is affecting our lives as much as it is, and getting worse.
    However, Simon thinks that we will reach a tipping point, where no one else will realize the media has been lying all of this time, and those people are just going to stay hopelessly mired in the quicksand (so to speak).

This is a rather long video, but extremely interesting, and explains a lot about the financial situation as well as the illegals coming into the country, worth taking the time to watch if this interests you.

15. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Trump is not returning "to his rightful office". Had he not been such a jackass he would have won re-election easily. And he isn't winning in 2024, get over it