Cia Whistleblower: Trump Is Doing What Kennedy Tried To

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think he's right.

Source: Zero Hedge

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

@Ken Anderson I agree with that opinion. I thought Trump was doing a stupid thing by criticizing the Intelligence community immediately upon being elected. It is what led to Kennedy's assassination in my opinion. I guess he had to do it, since apparently they had been working against him since he entered the elective process. It follows the same line of thinking that @Martin Alonzo has posted in some of his links. Qanon has said that there will soon be arrests in the highest levels of the American government. Lets hope he is correct. What is happening in America is the result of the corruption of the last three administrations (largely) and it would be great to get the corruption swept out so that we could get back to being Americans again. Trump's favorable ratings appear to rising in both the Black and Hispanic communities. We will see what November brings....

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There was a bill that went through that will allow a person to be tried in military court, It comes into effect January 1 2019 so that is when this might happen.

Frank Sanoica likes this.