Chromebook Laptop

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yes. The Chromebook has a trackpad that has a lot of interesting gestures you can use, depending on how many fingers (1-finger swipe, 2-finger swipe, etc), plus you can use an external mouse and/or keyboard if you want to, just like with any laptop.
    Some of the Chromebooks are not touchscreen, so that is optional.
    The one that I have right now is not touchscreen, but I am SO spoiled from using my iPad that it is frustrating to me to use the Chromebook and have to mouse around to do anything.
    I am looking at the refurbished ones from Amazon or eBay that have a touchscreen and backlit keyboard, because that is what I like and am used to; but you can find one that works in whatever way you like.
    Look on youtube and watch a few videos to see if the Chromebook would be what you would like, @Hedi Mitchell .

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith .
    Was at neices house today and what did she show me she just bought..Chromebook. Model C443T I think. She is studying to be a nurse and this size and etc was all she needs. I toyed around with it. Very nice. Am leaning more to possibly getting one of these.
    Must do something soon, that's for sure.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Correction C443,2 in 1

Yvonne Smith likes this.