Chrissy Is In The Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Terry Page, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks @Holly Saunders, I'm not photogenic and never have been and every pic of me I look different. Some you wouldn't even think were me. :!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Me too Chrissy...honestly the most un-photogenic person in the world sometimes... Many times I don't even recognise myself.. lol

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

You look great, Holly...in all your pics.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  4. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page , If you had never met your husband, what do you think you would have done with your life?

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Ina I. Wonder, then I would probably have gone back to college but not as a French Major. I would have liked to be a social worker or something in that type of field, or even a nurse....but I probably would have married the next man that asked me. I think I needed and was looking for a father figure and that's why my husband was 15 yrs older than me and why I said Yes so quickly. I married for the wrong reasons but it worked out and I wouldn't change it for anything.

6. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

I was just catching up and read all four pages, Chrissy. So many excellent questions and all your answers were amazing…honest and thoughtful. You're a beautiful person inside and out :)

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thank you Lara, I'm not a writer so it's difficult to get my exact thoughts and express them on here, without rambling too much. :)

8. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page , Micharl was ten years older than I, so I understand how that can give a person a since of security. What do you think we're the best things that you learned from your husband?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  9. Holly Saunders

Registered

Chrissy do you do your own gardening...?

Would you ever consider living in an apartment?

Do you prefer to live in the country or the city?

Ina I. Wonder and Chrissy Cross like this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Oh Ina, he taught me so much. I was such a young and innocent girl when I married him. He taught me never to give up, Especially towards the end. I hope I can be as brave as he was facing a terminal diagnoses.

He was such a survivor, he lived through so much and he just kept on going no matter what obstacle was thrown at him. I think the most important thing was to believe in myself, he sure believed in himself. Nothing ever stopped him. In the end he had 5 tubes coming out of his body for all waste functions, 5 bags! I don't know how but I got him on a plane and we made it to Illinois so that he could see his son get married. He died 6 months later.

Yikes, this one is a tear jerker for me! I see him now with all those bags, so skinny and he still believed!

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Holly Saunders , this is my last question for about an hour. The last one has me crying but I need a good cry sometimes...plus I have to go to the store.

No, I don't do my gardening, have someone once a week...almost everybody in Fresno does.

I would love to live in an apt and not have to worry about my sprinkler system, or plumbing or anything to do with house maintenance. I'm a city girl, always have been.

Ina I. Wonder and Holly Saunders like this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Just wanted to add something about my husband. I have a picture of him on his last bday, exactly a month before he died. And that pic is so heartbreaking to look at, to see what cancer can do to a body. It's been 12 years since he died but that pic brings me to tears every time and probably always will. :(

13. Holly Saunders

Registered

Chrissy... I'm so sorry some of the questions have upset you, but as you say sometimes it;s a bit of a relief...but please don't feel that either you have to answer any question if it's too painful...., and also please ..and this is for everyone on the hot seat...do not feel you have to reply to questions immediately they are posted, no-one can sit all day ready to reply to questions...you can come and go when you like, and reply when you like all within the 2 day period...and even beyond !!

Thanks for all your great replies Chrissy..:)

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks Holly, it's okay. Everybody has triggers and I'm sure everybody who has lost their husband has them or any loved one.

I feel better after a good cry. I wouldn't answer if I didn't want to and fact is a big part of my life was my husband.

I am going out now though. :)

15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Okay, I'm ready for more questions....and they can be about my husband too, it did bring back many memories I have forgotten. Especially what a foil hat wearer he was. @Yvonne Smith would have liked him. I could see them talking for hours about conspiracy theories. Also, just remembered that he also didn't think OJ should be found guilty, not because he didn't do it but because of the chain evidence. Boy did we have some arguments during that trail. :)

Ina I. Wonder likes this.