Chrissy Is In The Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Terry Page, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Chrissy, we all know about your dog Pickles. As a dog lover myself, I'd like to know how many dogs you've had in your life and is the dachsund your favorite breed?

Ina I. Wonder and Chrissy Cross like this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

@Terry Page, I really don't know. It will come down to when I just can't take care of this house any longer by myself. But I'm feeling that maybe by next year, some changes will be made. I'm on a downward spiral in Fresno. :(

@Ruby Begonia , I've had a few dogs in my life but was more of a cat person til I got Pickles. Had a little poodle in the 80's named Benjy, he got hit by a motorcycle. :( Then we had a Hungarian Kuvasz in Hungary, but it was more my husband's dog. We took 2 cats with us to Hungary, what a hassle that was. When we left Hungary we gave Vickie to our vet. My older cat died in Hungary and the other one disappeared while I was visiting my daughter in CA. For a few months.
    I think my husband had something to do with that because they didn't get along.

Then I had Pickles dropped in my lap by my SIL, I've told that story on here. Yes, dachshund is my favorite breed and that is the only type of dog I would ever consider getting again. Maybe because they have some cat like qualities, I don't know but he is my favorite dog so far.

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Terry Page , I feel as if I'm in therapy, lol. Are you trying to get me to face my demons? :)

Terry Page likes this.
  4. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Would I do that lol ..................yes I can't stop my old ways I am afraid just send me on my way ;)

5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page , tell us about your very first boyfriend, and why did you break up with him.

6. Terry Page

Registered

I won't mention your father at this stage or I will end up in the doghouse

[​IMG]

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Ina I. Wonder , believe it or not, my husband was my first real boyfriend. My father was very strict and although I was pretty and popular with boys in High School I never accepted any dates. It was just easier that way.

So I was a virgin when I met my husband. :) but not for long...

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Terry Page , you can mention my father, I will decide if I want to answer. It's been so long that it doesn't really get to me anymore. It did shape me though and most of the negatives of my life I can blame on him.

9. Terry Page

Registered

OK but I wont go the therapy route ......what are your first memories of your father?

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Terry Page , my first memory is of him sitting in chair with my brother in his lap. I was probably about 3-4, we had just arrived from Argentina and I had just met the rest of my real family....my mother, my brother, and my father. I don't even think I grasped the idea that he was my father. At least I have no memory of it.

He was smoking a cigar and was joking around and trying to make my brother take a puff and when he didn't, my father got very angry. I have no more memories until we moved to Pittsburgh and I was about 5. Maybe I blocked them out.

I do have lots of fond memories of my life in Argentina with my grandparents and uncle though. Seems a year in my life is missing.

11. Terry Page

Registered

Which means you never bonded with him I would guess..the early years are important...

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

No, I never bonded with him, I know that, nor he with me. I did with my mother though.

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  13. Terry Page

Registered

It sounds like a pretty big upheaval in your life and I guess would have been a very confusing time for a young child, and your family in a different way. A lot of fathers find it difficult to bond with their child after time has past, my father did because I hadn't seen him for the first 4 years of my life.
    It was good that you were close to your mother though.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, yet you had a good bond with your dad, I didn't ....the flaw was in my father it seems.

15. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Chrissy, This time I'll ask two questions.

1. What was your first rebellious act?

2. When did you decide you were grown?