Chinese Virus Rants And Complaints

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Patsy Faye, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Do Italy and Spain have a record of honesty, such that we should believe them over our own common sense? I'm not going to argue about Italy and Spain, however. They can chain people to their beds, for all I care. Let them fight for their own freedom.

2. Alan Davis

Alan Davis Well-Known Member
    Registered

some officers in cruise ships lied and allowed corona to spread to a large number of innocent people. some officers forced many sailors on the ship theodore roosevelt to catch corona. Now they refuse to speak to journalists. I believe such people should have to pay a lot of money. They should also be forced to serve patients of corona in corona wards for a long time. They will see the error of their ways and deter other similar people. Also the captain who sacrificed his career should be given a big cash reward to encourage others to be brave.

3. Alan Davis

Registered

I request you to phone or email ordinary Italians, Spaniards, Iranians or Chinese. If you do not want the trouble, talk to ordinary people coming from these countries and now living in your country. I believe majority of people in most cities, towns and villages in every country are honest and want to help others. perhaps you think differently.

4. Ken Anderson

Alan, you can believe whatever you like. If people in Italy, Spain, Iran, and China are comfortable believing whatever they are told, that's fine with me, and if they enjoy hiding under their beds until their government tells them they can come out, that's sad for them, but I'm not overly interested. Here in the United States, I predict that people are going to take their freedom back from their government before long.

5. Alan Davis

Registered

People in Italy and Spain also thought like this in the beginning. Some of them partied and gathered in crowds. Only after several fell ill did they change their minds. If you believe Americans, you should ask New Yorkers what they think should have been done. During the flu epidemic in 1919, many people in Philadelphia did not believe modern doctors, and continued to collect. Later they realized their mistake.

6. Ken Anderson

I'm done, Alan. You're not adding anything. Let me conclude with this. You can believe whatever you want to believe. I don't care.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Alan Davis

Registered

Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas Ken. I appreciate your time and effort.

8. Alan Davis

Registered

Thanks to you I just realized that I should put more emotions and examples in my writing.

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It isn’t MY rant but rather, a rant that came out of Maryland and because of the amount of folks staying at home, it doesn’t take too much imagination to think that what the police in a Maryland town is warning folks about is also happening throughout the U.S.

Okay, here it is. YOU GUYS GOTTA PUT YOUR PANTS ON WHEN YOU CHECK THE MAIL.

Nope, not kidding, ya’ll simply have to stop going out of the house in your drawers to check the mail.
    I think it’s okay to walk around with your pants down around your knees but do not, under any circumstances check your mail sans pants.
    Oh and, if you ladies wish to go out in a thong, that’s okay too but do not, by an edict produced by a Maryland police department go out and check your mail without your pantaloons.
    With that, capri pants, yoga pants, bikinis. speedos, skinny jeans, micro-mini skirts are great but by no mean, should anyone go out of the house in just their underwear.

I think someone has wayyyyy too much time on their hands.
    https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/04/police-wear-pants-to-check-the-mail-final-warning.html

10. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Funny but after my open heart surgery when I got home and went out for exercise I had my trusty night shirt and underwear for garb.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

What the news and Google are not telling you people are complaining
    Are There Lockdown Protests? - Questions For Corbett

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

One of the things that really sets me off about the fakestream media, is how far they will go to lie to people about what is actually happening. A while back, they were showing pictures from around 2011 in Italy (or maybe Africa), and saying that all of the coffins were from the virus deaths. It was from something that happened years ago, and they just re-used the pictures to scare people.
    Here is another example that I just saw, where they are using the same beach picture and one says from Los Angeles, and the other one says it is from Jacksonville Florida !
    Fake information, fake people, fake news ! !

951A8A94-5EBB-4FB5-AC74-E950F3A44000.jpeg

Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is another thing that is strange, or maybe just ridiculous and a fraud. Maybe it is the nurses trying to tell us the truth.... who knows.
    At any rate, we constantly hear all over the news and on social media about the overcrowded hospitals, nurses heartbroken about their patients dying with no family there, and being totally exhausted from working so many hours each day.
    So, why and how do they have time to choreograph dance routines, take pictures of themselves dancing and singing (happily) , right next to each other, and often encouraged by groups of bystanders, and even police and rescue workers, and then they post these pictures all over Facebook day after day ?

923D966D-FE60-46A2-8519-98DE20EADF05.jpeg

14. Ken Anderson

Our local hospital is on the verge of bankruptcy and the place is like a building in a ghost town. Other hospitals have been laying people off.

15. Ken Anderson

There are way more COVID-19 deaths in Democrat-controlled states than in Republican-controlled states. That's a simple fact.