Chinese Virus Rants And Complaints

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Patsy Faye, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Man, you're really pushing a true Big Brother agenda. Very scary, man, very scary, indeed!

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

To heck with the fines, bring out the firing squads and / or concentration camps. That’ll show em who’s boss!!

And better yet, have the executions on TV and streaming video for the computer. Hitler would have loved the capability to have everything live and streaming to each non-Jewish household.

Lois Winters and Al Amoling like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It seems to be getting even more prevalent that people are thinking this way. We always had the people who wanted big brother government when they thought they would be taken care of; but now that we are blasted with “fear news” 24/7, even more people are asking (begging even) for more government control.
    As @Ken Anderson alluded to, telling people to report their neighbors, or arresting people for worshiping God, is going right back to the Nazi Germany intimidation of people.
    Those of us who are “awake”, are wondering if this is the start of the same thing happening here in America, and probably, all over the world.

I can understand why people who have never lived in real freedom would have a problem understanding the concept of this way of life, so it is probably natural that you are asking for clarification, @Alan Davis . I think that probably we have had so many freedoms here in America, that we do not always stop to think that other places are used to so much more government control.
    From what @Craig Swanson is saying (he agrees with you about more government control), it appears that even in Australia, which we tend to think of as a fairly free country; that even there, they get so much government propaganda that they think that this is a good thing.

Sadly, because of all of the mainstream news media, which is just a propaganda machine that cranks out the same words on every channel, even here in the United States, people are starting to think that the country needs to be locked down for a virus that is not much different than the common cold.
    We have a lot more people get sick and die from the flu each year, and overall, we have had less deaths in the US than we have had for the last few years, so it is not like this is an actual virus that is killing everyone off, like the news people say it is.

Look at this short video and realize that people everywhere are having their minds programmed by the mainstream news media. And it is NOT for the good of the people that they are doing this.
    Thankfully, people everywhere are starting to wake up from this programming and search for real news from some of the alternative news channels; but there are still a lot who do not realize what is happening to them.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  4. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

This business of snitching on you neighbor, begs the question, "Just what are you doing in order to catch them?"

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  5. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

While I find the fines way over the top for a guy running alone on an empty beach or other minor infractions.. there are those here in Sydney that have been flouting the social distancing regulations..even from quarantined self isolation. They are the greedy, selfish and careless of which I speak. They are risking the lives of others. I do wonder where the $400K collected in fines will be going. It must be to our incredibly brave front line health workers for better protection.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Dale Young likes this.
  6. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I am a free thinking person @Yvonne Smith. I also know when I am being conned. If I slip up and take literally what I hear on mainstream news my son continues to tell me "dont listen to fake news Dad. It is part of the global conspiracy". I too watched Orwell's 1984. God help us all if we were to become like that.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Alan Davis

Alan Davis Well-Known Member
    Registered

sorry for beating my drum. such careless incidents will reduce by 99% if my suggestions are adopted.
    Some people do not learn from advice, but if they have to pay money for their mistakes, they learn very quickly. A huge money penalty and punishment should be imposed on careless people and cash rewards given to informers. Also such people should be forced to serve patients of corona in hospitals. It should be made easy for sufferers to sue the negligent people in courts for damages. This way the situation will start improving in just two days. Doctors and nurses are risking their lives in the war against corona. We should not increase their risks. In wars governments have to take unpleasant decisions. Trustworthy doctors advised me to stay inside my home for at least three months after the lockdown is over since it is extremely dangerous for old people. I do not want to panic but intend to follow advice of reliable doctors 100%. I will do what I can and leave the rest to God's will.

8. Alan Davis

Registered

I disagree. I do not know when I am being conned. Only when I check with other sources, with reliable experts and with impartial people do I realize that I am probably being conned. If I shut my eyes and ears, I do not know if I am being conned.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The experts are not reliable and the people making the decisions are not impartial, at least not in the United States, and I have trouble believing that the situation is any better elsewhere.

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Trustworthy doctors means doctors worthy of trust does it not? And, pray tell, what did these doctors do that makes the worthy of so much trust?
    Background check? Credit check? Did you do a drug screen perhaps or has that doctor been your doctor for an extended period of time?
    Which trusted doctors say that we must spend 3 months indoors? Are they willing to do the same?

Dunno but I do not trust: Lawyers, Politicians, Doctors, Pharm companies, overly ambitious insurance sales people, pimps, druggies, hookers and one of my neighbors’ dog.
    If any one of those say that I cannot go to the polls to vote, worship how I please, possess a weapon of any kind, go where I want and when I want, say that I HAVE to take some drug, or step on any one of the other rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the U.S., we gonna have some major problems.
    If being a brown shirt is someone’s dream, be one. It’s his or her right to do so but the minute they step onto my porch, it’s gonna get extremely ugly.

Al Amoling and Trevalius Guyus like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Unless the doctor is someone who I have known and trusted for a long period of time, the fact that they may hold a medical degree does not suggest to me that I should trust them. Under current government regulations, most doctors will say whatever they're told to say, suggest whatever they're told to suggest, and record whatever they're told to record, and the people giving them this direction are, for the most part, bureaucrats who are advancing an agenda that may have nothing whatsoever to do with my wellbeing, and may even be contrary to it.

When we get to the point where doctors have the right to tell me that I have to be vaccinated, as they can for our children in many states, already, this will be a legal mandate and not a medical decision. Except in cases where they can persuade me that a particular vaccination is in my best interests, this will be a mandate that I will refuse. At that point, I will have to seek a real doctor, who may or may not have a current license, just as I have to search for a veterinarian who will perform necessary care for my cats without the poisons that are mandated by law. I can envision a time when I will have to buy Levothyroxine on the black market because doctors will not be permitted to prescribe necessary drugs to those who have not received the mandated dose of poison. Hopefully, it won't get to that point in my lifetime but I am working on stockpiling as much Levothyroxine as I can.

Usually, when a doctor recommends a particular medication, it isn't even a medical recommendation based on the doctor's expertise in diagnoses and medical training. Most often today, the doctor is simply checking things off on a digital form, and a government-controlled computer program spits out a recommendation for whatever drug they are currently pushing.

In the case of the current Chinese virus, that is simply being used as the bogeyman to scare the sheep into accepting all of the mandates that they've been wanting to impose for a long time now. Unfortunately, with the current state of American psychology, all it takes is a concentrated media-government propaganda blitz, and people are demanding that they impose more and more restrictions on individual rights.

Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  12. Alan Davis

Registered

Thank your for replying in detail. No country is fully free, or even always mostly free. I think you remember that during the second world war the governments in USA and other countries imposed lots of restrictions on people. They confiscated properties, relocated people, even forcing many citizens to kill or be killed. The governments encourage people to report cheaters of income tax and child abusers. Do you think that is good or bad?
    I do not blindly believe the TV and news papers. I ask reliable experts like doctors I trust, the internet, opposing news sources and reputed scientists and then decide. I told my relatives of when the news papers were wrong and they accepted my logic. I do not believe I knew everything when I was born. If a religious practice causes diseases and kills innocent persons, should that freedom be allowed? Thank you for writing so much. I am awaiting your reply eagerly.

13. Alan Davis

Registered

btw I also wrote a thread on why we should not panic over corona. I want to repeat it if you allow. What do you think about italy and spain? is that government propaganda? if you have time, please see my thread http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads/how-not-to-panic-over-corona.15477/

14. Alan Davis

Registered

Trustworthy doctors I mean like my cousins whom I know since their childhood or doctors who treated me and I was cured. I asked my cousins who are doctors and they advised that I and other old people stay indoors for three months even after the lock down is over. I do not trust unknown doctor however famous or rich he may be. Do you know any doctor you can trust? What did he recommend?

15. Alan Davis

Registered

I trust only God 100%d and no human I trust 100%. I believe that if it is in their interest, even lawyers, politicians, pharma companies, insurance salesmen and the neighbor's dog will help me. Once a druggie convinced me to give him a nickle in advance, for some work he would do. Since then I am very suspicious of druggies. I read stories of how sometimes a hooker sacrificed for some client. if you want I can retell the stories. pimps I have no knowledge of.