China, Cdc Place Massive Orders For Pcr Months Before First Case

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

From Zero Hedge. Proof of collusion between CDC and Communist China? At the least this shows the pandemic was manufactured. An excerpt:

Months before the first official reports of a novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China, officials in Hubei Province placed a massive order for PCR tests, according to Nikkei, citing a report from researchers – including former intelligence officers – in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia.

Records from a website aggregating public sector procurement contracts reveal that approximately 67.4 million yuan (US$10.5 million at current rates) was spent on the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests starting in May 2019 – nearly double the 2018 total.

[​IMG]

“Monthly procurement data shows a spike in orders in May, especially from CDC buyers and the People’s Liberation Army,” according to the report.

John Nopales likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes.

This was confirmed by Antoine Bechamp before that germy** guy got into medicine for the massive profits. (**Pasteur, and the corporations/ama/cdc).

Germ theory took over the market, replacing what was known on how to avoid sicknesses, with what was proven to increase sicknesses old and new, known and previously unknown, all for money.

Terrain theory still works, btw. At least for those who are able to get what is called "living food". (natural, untainted, unpoisoned)

This all was taking place before most people or anyone here was alive yet, so they /we/ all were raised in a sick country promoting sickness and promoting toxins that caused more sickness and destroyed families and healthy bodies from birth on through life.

John Nopales likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The data shows that an increase of research in molecular biology was taking place, but I don't see how to get the direction of that research from that graph. It may support an argument if you can find evidence that the sequence was known by the CDC prior to it being smuggled out of China by scientists who were (presumably) later killed by the Chinese government for doing so.

4. Dwight Ward

Registered

I sadly agree that the 'conspiracy' has been going on a long time. I had a theory that the goals of the elite have morphed. Conspiring towards world government had to wait on the technology that made such world government possible. So, what was an alternative goal for those who didn't aspire to world government? Money, just money.

Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

Good point. The question then is whether or not the pcr tests ordered could be used for other than covid testing. I'll try to find something on that.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

PCR testing is used all the time in medical testing, especially for viral testing such as hepatitis B and C. It can also be used to differentiate bacterial strains that cannot be separated in any other way. If you can find data as to what the PCR testing was for or even what templates were obtained, it would tell us if they knew this was coming.

Tommy Gunne likes this.
  7. Dwight Ward

Registered

You're beyond me in all this. I'm only getting a third of it. I did find evidence that the pcr was used elsewhere than covidland. I'm beyond what I can understand here. ...not complaining, though.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Sorry, @Dwight Ward. I didn't want to make it complicated. PCR is just a tool that is used for many purposes. To use it, a template is used to determine what one is working with, e.g., virus, bacteria, even human DNA for forensic purposes. The template is made by determining what sequence of bases you want to find. It is kinda like using one of those profile copiers for moldings. Does that make sense? Finding the PCR equipment orders is important, but it is a tool. If we could determine that the U.S. had ordered templates for Covid or had the sequence that is used to make the templates prior to December 2019, THAT would be proof that we (U.S) knew about the virus long before it was made public. Trump probably saved countless American lives by shutting down travel from China, for which he was loudly criticized by people who KNEW it was the proper thing to do.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  9. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yet we live longer now then ever in history?