Chick-fil-a

Discussion in 'Restaurant Reviews' started by Ken Anderson, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

The Spicy Chicken Sandwich, and my wife had the plain Chicken Sandwich, I think. We were there too late for breakfast, but I prefer their breakfasts. I think I like everything on their breakfast menu that I've had, and I've had most of their breakfast items. My favorites are the breakfast burritos though. They are better than the breakfast burritos I've had at other fast food places.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

It sounds good. I just had issues with their sodium..not that other fast food places don't have high sodium food, they do but I just remember looking at the nutrition and thinking....nope.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

Sodium = Salt = Salt of Life, and life is good. You can't go wrong there. More seriously, while Chick-fil-A is one of the better fast food places, it is a fast food place, and it's not a good idea to eat too many of your meals at fast food places. The only fast food place we have in Millinocket is McDonalds, but I go there maybe once every two or three months. Jared may have lost weight eating Subway sandwiches, but then he went to prison and I hear he's gaining it all back.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

Sodium is what I watch the most...just a quirk with me. It keeps my BP low without meds and I just feel better.

I can tell when I've had too much...don't feel well. Maybe all in my head but to me it's real.

I will look at their nutrition again since it's been a couple years, maybe it's changed. If it has I'll give it a try when I'm around that area.

I prefer chicken to hamburgers anyway.....except an in-n-out. :)