Charleston Shooter, Dylann Storm: Amazing Info

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Please watch these two videos. I think you will find them very interesting.

Avigail David and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I will have to look for the information again; but I have been reading other reports along the same lines as this person's interpretations. There are some interesting questions being posed about the actual crime scene.
    There was also a drill for an active shooter going on a few blocks away from the church, which is the reason that the FBI was on the scene as fast as the first responders were.
    The first pictures that were being released were from media owned by George Soros.
    Here is a link that tells about some of the drills, including the one in Charleston.

3. Ken Anderson

Which has been the case for the past several mass shootings.

4. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

I watched the first 2 videos you shared. And also, I've seen the other links. I'm confused. Does that mean that there were NO Charleston Church people that died (because they were staged)? Where are they now? Under protective custody looting their $29 million in their own beach and private houses somewhere?

Are these new HOAXes being tweeted or publicized? As a citizen, what is our role here in exposing the lies in the light of truth?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  5. Ken Anderson

I don't know. It might simply mean that the Confederate flag nonsense that resulted from it was staged. After all, without the photos of the kid with the Confederate flag, we wouldn't have Confederate flags, monuments, and even graves taken down or moved throughout the country, as is happening. They are actually exhuming the graves of people who fought for the Confederacy.

It's hard to believe but there is a theory that the Sandy Hook school shooting was staged, and some evidence to back it up. Each family involved in Sandy Hook had their mortgages paid for on Christmas Eve, a day when such transactions would normally not even be available.

In Charleston, the Obama Administration is using federal money to give millions to each of the family members. The government does not normally compensate family members of murder victims, and the only times that I know of when it has occurred has been recently, each having to do with sensational murders that seem to have an agenda benefiting the Obama agenda, such as banning guns, changing the history of our country, etc.

If someone was going to offer me 30 million dollars and a new identity, I'd be willing to pretend that I was dead, given that my new identity would be set financially.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Avigail David

Registered

Hi @Ken Anderson I'm visiting your thread again regarding the 'staged shooting' at the SC church. The YouTube user removed the Part 1 and 2 videos. I'm suspicious.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  7. Ken Anderson

Often, when YouTube says that a video was removed by the user, it was actually removed by YouTube, also known as Google, which will remove videos that are contrary to political correctness. However, it's not my place to defend it. I am convinced that the photos have been doctored, but I posted it as a matter of interest.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Avigail David

Registered

I'm sorry, Ken. No,it's not your place. I went to YouTube and they're still there. Some commentaries say that the shooting has been staged. The Progressive insanity on racism, gun laws and Obama's control of the internet. What's next! USA needs a new President!

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

There is a lot of evidence that many of these shootings are either staged, or they are part of a mind-control operation. Most of it is designed to push gun control.
    If you notice, after one of these shootings happens, parents/family of the supposed victims all go on the news right away asking for gun control laws. They do interviews with all of the news stations, and say EXACTLY the same words, in the same exact way, in each interview.
    Even more amazing is that the family members are very often people who are actors, or involved in the entertainment industry. Some times, they are also politicians.
    So------either the families of actors are being targeted, or, we are having staged events happening.

And the people now all leave a "manifesto" that clearly states their reason for doing the killings.
    We just had one recently in Virginia, also designated as a racist-inspired killing. Supposedly, he was inspired by the Charleston shootings that took place last spring.

Amazingly, even though he was a well-known part of the media community, the woman who didn't get killed didn't identify him, and the newspaper announced that they had no idea who did the shooting.
    Then, it turned up that he had filmed the whole thing and posted it to Facebook (as he was making his escape).
    Here is an interesting video about this , if you want to watch it.