Cdc Covid Vax Stats, And Their Implications

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

A BIG problem:

(Note: All of the numbers that follow are from the CDC's site. They are there for you to see.)

Around 220 million people in the US have received injections to protect themselves from CV19. Just taking that population sample, by stats the CDC maintains, independent of its CV19 figures, we would expect a portion of those people, who were injected, to die of any causes, whatsoever, over a given year.

Currently, that figure sits at around 870/100,000/year. Again, this is a CDC stat. So, with the above, we get 2,200 x 870 =~1.9 M. In the past year, there have been around 10,000 deaths recorded in people who have been vaccinated, according to the CDC.

Now, here's my problem: Around 10,000 people have died after getting injected, BUT the CDC, and talking heads, like the ever-present Faucidweeb, assure us that there is not, necessarily, a cause and effect link, there. Uh, what??? If that's true, how is the CDC separating that 10K number from the expected 1.9M?

I mean, of the number of people getting the shots, you are expecting about 1.9 M to die of ANY CAUSES, whatsoever. That's a statistical reality! How can you take that figure and come up with the 10K figure, then?

My point, in the above, is this: The CDC knows, full well, apparently, that almost 10K people have died FROM CV19 shots! Otherwise, there'd be no way to pull that subset figure out of the above given set of all deaths. After all, if they can eliminate all other causes of death, what's left?

If you're feeling lucky, and the odds are very strong that you will be, then roll up your sleeve and get the injections. Otherwise, keep those ten thousand dearly departed folks in mind, WEAR PROPER PPE, and stay safe, and healthy!

(I fully acknowledge that statistics can be made to show just about anything a given user of the same wants to "prove." In the above, I tried to keep personal bias out of my statistical interpretations, but, even then, I admit that I was struck by what I found. Your results/interpretations may vary. AAMOF, if you are a degreed statistician, I'd sincerely appreciate your analysis.)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Are you sure your approx 10,000 figure isn't coming from the VAERS reporting system? It is an early warning system to look for serious problems with vaccines. Anyone can report an adverse reaction to a vaccine. Even private individuals. Multiple people could report the same event. You, your doctor, and your relatives.

That's why you can't guarantee there is a causal relationship. If one has to go through a lot of red tape to verify an adverse reaction was caused by the vaccine first, before reporting it, it might waste valuable time.

Read what VAERS is all about HERE

Report an event online yourself right now HERE

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Hey TG!!! Welcome back. :D

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  4. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

R

The VAERS listing indicates that approximately 10,000 people have died after getting a Covid shot. I simply take that at face value. See below. (More deaths have been reported since I wrote the above.) Additionally, the DC's are reviewed, as written below. I stand with my original assertion, based on my math: The Covid injectables have obviously killed a large number of people. I don't care if, percentage-wise, that figure is small. It isn't small, to me.

"More than 529 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 18, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 11,468 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records."

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I was just reviewing some statements made by credible individuals who said that so much false info has been disseminated by the powers-that-be about Covid that is/when a REAL deadly virus or plague emerges, no one will trust what is being said even if it is the truth. Covid had a very low death rate, and that was mostly among the elderly and sickly. If a virus such as the 1918 flu should emerge, that targeted the young and healthy and the productive workforce of the nation/world, what would happen or be done.

6. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

EXACTLY!

If this latest pandemic has shown us anything, it is that the world is full of stupid people who cannot, or will not, follow simple directives that can stop a given disease from progressing to a pandemic.

Also, the world has inept politicians and science "experts" who can't come up with charting a course that actually works to combat a controllable disease outbreak. To date, by the way, there is NO internationally agreed on protocol for treating Covid admissions in hospitals

When Covid first hit, the powers that be published strong statements that told the general population that masks were not needed, for them. I told my lady, "That's total nonsense! We need to mask up, with N95's, and go about our business, making sure to wash our hands with near-straight grain alcohol before unmasking." We bought generic Everclear. We still buy it. We wear N95's that I was wearing for my work in the trees, and still wear, when aloft, and cover it with a surgical mask, covered by a tight woven cloth mask. We wear eye protection. Those around us have gotten Covid, and survived, while we have never contracted it. Knock on wood!

Some folks in here have raled against wearing masks, citing the usual nonsensical garbage. Thing is, I know N95 masks work, despite a few weak studies that conclude the opposite. They don't work if worn incorrectly. I still see imbeciles wearing them below their noses!

If our then-president had ordered 3M to stop selling masks abroad, and gotten it to increase production so that everyone in the US had an ample supply, instead of ridiculing those who warned of the coming pandemic, had the very few hot spots been cordoned off, we never would have gotten to where we are now in the US.

The current Covid injectables are a whole other topic. I'll wait for a true, killed-virus vaccine to get cleared by the FDA. It's been on hold since last November. Gee, I wonder why.....

Yeah, when a killer disease comes along, as it will, with pandemic capabilities, I fully expect that our species will experience a fairly large decrease in its population, across the board.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    Beth Gallagher likes this.