Cdc Backtracks On Covid Guidance

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh what the world has been thru thanks to the CDC, I started my distrust in CDC in the 1980's and my distrust is there thru all this Covid

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...0220826Z1_exp1_r&mid=DM1237876&rid=1587117683

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • August 11, 2022, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reversed its COVID-19 guidelines, thereby vindicating every “misinformation spreader” out there

• The CDC is now advocating for taking personal responsibility and for everyone to decide for themselves “which prevention behaviors to use and when (at all times or at specific times), based on their own risk for severe illness and that of members of their household, their risk tolerance, and setting-specific factors”

• The CDC is also giving up on discrimination based on COVID jab status, stating, its “COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur.” They also admit natural immunity exists and works

• Testing is now reserved for those who “are symptomatic, or have a known or suspected exposure to someone with COVID-19,” isolation is only for those who are symptomatic and have tested positive, and contact tracing is now restricted to health care settings and select “high-risk congregate settings”

• The CDC’s about-face appears to be politically motivated, to give the Biden administration a “win” before the midterm elections. Post-election plans include “the biggest vaccination campaign in history,” so tyrannical overreaches may later resume, even as mounting data show the COVID shots are causing depopulation

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Look at what I see at the bottom right-hand corner.

[​IMG]

Is that the same thing as Horse Paste?

3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I just as soon take a big ole drink of WD-40

John Brunner likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So much for being "the squeaky wheel."