Caravan to Midnight

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I debated whether to put this post here, or under the news catagory. Since it will probably be very interesting to some of the forum members, but not to others; this seemed like the best location for my topic.
    If you have ever listened to Coast-to-Coast AM (originally hosted by Art Bell), then you are probably familiar with John B. Wells, who was one of the hosts on C2C, and now has his own internet/radio program.
    Even if you haven't heard of John B, if you want something different than the mainstream media presents us as news; then this program may be for you, as well.
    John has different guest speakers on the program each night, similar to C2C, so there is a variety of ideas on many different subjects, from politics to stargates, and much more.

John B is a Christian; but he is not going to try and push religion on anyone who isn't interested in that. However, many of his guests are also Christians, and it is a fresh breath of air from the Christian perspective, as well as insights into the Bible.
    There are some CTM programs on Youtube, and also some short 15-20 minute "trailers" of some of his shows; so you can listen and see if this is something that interests you.
    If it does, then you can get a subscription for $5 a month, and listen to all of the programs. I have the CTM app for my iPad; so I imagine that it is available for android as well, and this makes listening even easier.

http://caravantomidnight.com

2. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

I like John B and have been a Coast to Coast fan for years. George Noory is usually very interesting and I have gotten so I like the two people that have taken John B's place George Knapp and Connie Willis. It took awhile for me to get used to hearing a female host but I have to say that I really do like her style. I like George Knapp too, I have heard him on the conspiracy show out of Toronto, although it is hard to always pick that station up over the radio sometimes.

Some of the topics are very interesting to me, they make you think about things in a different way. i have to admit though as much as I like John B's voice near the end of his time on Coast he just did not seem to have very much enthusiasm. I do listen to caravan to midnight but wish it had better descriptions available on the shows guests or topics. I like that coast to coast gives a synopsis and lists and websites or books the guest have. I have visited some of these sites and the information is occasionally quite extensive. They run Coast pretty late here so there are times I have to listen to the podcast the next day or on the weekend.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Has everyone heard that Art bell will be coming back again in July ? He is starting an online program, similar to what CTM has done. A year or so ago, Art was going to be on the Sirius radio network for Dark Matter; but that did not work out as planned. Now, Art has been planning and putting together his own show again, and it will be called (very appropriately) Midnight in the Desert. If you remember, this was the song that Crytal Gayle wrote and sang for Art on his program when he was still hosting Coast to Coast AM at nights. It is a beautiful song in its own rights, and especially appropriate for Art's new program.
    Soon, we will all be hearing the familiar call words......"Wanna take a ride?"

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I've missed Art Bell. We even subscribed to Sirius for his Dark Matter show, canceling it a short time later when he left.

5. Yvonne Smith

By now, I imagine that we all know that Art Bell has died, and the latest information that I read said that he died from a massive overdose of drugs.
    Art Bell had a terrible back injury in his younger days, and when he was on the radio, there were nights that he had to have someone else take over the show because of his back problems.
    Since he had been taking medications for all of these years, with no problems at all, it is strange that he would suddenly take enough of an overdose that he accidentally killed himself.
    I haven’t heard anyone say that he was suicided, but the question does seem to hang in the air.

I was subscribed to the Caravan to Midnight, and I really like listening to John B. Wells; but the shows are 2-3 hours long, and that is just a lot of time to sit there with my headphones on sometimes, so I stopped my subscription, but I do listen to some of the episodes that are on youtube.
    John B also has a Saturday night program (Ark MIdnight) that is apparently on the radio for everyone to listen to, as well as the subscription program.

I just listened to this interview that is about the Kavanaugh investigation, and also touches on Q-anon, and other related topics. It is a longer video, but still under an hour, so not like listening to a whole radio program would be.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Are you going to the conference in Texas, @Yvonne Smith? I am beginning to think that perhaps Q is John Bolton. I believe he was brought into the Administration for a s[ecific purpose and, as National Security Advisor, he didn't require Senate confirmation which would have been a nightmare similar to the Kavanaugh debacle. I remember John B. Wells on C2C, but my only connection to him now is one other talk shows where he advertises. If any or most of what was posted on teh video comes to pass, we will have an exciting run-up to November midterms indeed. I will wait and see.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Not going to any conference, but might watch it on youtube if something is posted there.
    I thought that the Q thing was some of our military intelligence, but it is hard to guess what/who is actually behind it, and whether it is even something that we should be thinking about trusting.
    I read that John Bolton was CFR, and that part sounds like he was in the other camp, and working with the “dark forces”.
    They are saying that the swamp predators will be arrested next, and tried in military tribunals, but also stating that there will probably be riots and maybe even martial law for a while, and that part does not sound good to me at all.
    We have all heard about the dreaded FEMA camps for years now, and definitely NOT as a good thing. If this is what Trump is leading us into, then I am not sure that there even IS a good side anymore, just two wrong choices, and neither one to trust.
    But if the people can work together, then maybe things will get better.
    I am worried, but keeping our country (and people) in my prayers, @Don Alaska .

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Last I heard, Bolton was hated by almost everyone in Washington. I could be wrong, though. He may be CFR, but sometimes "...keep your enemies closer" applies. I am with you, @Yvonne Smith and rooting for the country and the Constitution.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Bolton was formerly involved with the Council on Foreign Relations, but is no longer a member, as far as I know. This does not mean that he has necessarily had a falling out with the CFR. His views seem to match those of the CFR and of the neoconservatives in particular. When I consider sides, I wouldn't be comfortable thinking that he had my back, politically.