Cancer What Is Going On With Ginsburg ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Cancer survival rate Pancreatic [all types] 8.2% five years 2.2% ten years
    Cancer survival rate Lung Cancer {all types] 18% five years and 7% in ten years
    Cancer survival rate Colorectal Cancer 64.9% five years 59% in ten

This is what the normal people look forward to when you go to the medical system. If you had any one it would not be nice but if you would have all three you would probably be dead.
    If the elites have to keep you alive for special reasons than it is a different thing.
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had all three and they claim she is cancer free now. What treatment did she get that other people do not. We know that the [Deep state\ Democrat party] does not want the Supreme Court to go any more right.
    How many people who have lost a love one to cancer and yet one person could have all three and be called cancer free. What is going on????

Bess Barber and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

That's easy. God wants her to live. If He didn't, she would not be alive.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Are you saying that god loved her so much he gave her cancer.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Hedi Mitchell and Beth Gallagher like this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I am so not touching this one.:)

5. Harry Havens

Harry Havens Veteran Member
    Registered

I can't help myself.

What is the definition of cancer survival rate.
    That doesn't seem to be very specific...
    That resolves some, but not all...

Generally speaking most cancer survival rates are "observed", which boils down to someone is diagnosed with cancer, then walks out of the hospital and gets run over by a bus... didn't survive 5 years after initial diagnosis. Which is exactly how my Oncologist explained it to me. (I'm still here, 12 years later.)

That would be due to regular health exams and catching it early. Which means an early stage of initial detection. Survival rates drop if the detection comes later. (The tables are in regards to initial diagnosis.)
    If someone is diagnosed early on, the likelihood of a treatment that would arrest the cancer is very high. Granted an affluent individual with the means and access to the latest and greatest medical technology would have a better chance at survival than some poor person living in the hinterlands. That is the way it has always been.

One other thing I was told back then... most of the improvements in "survivor rates" is due to ever increasing earlier detection.

Finished.

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I think of those, pancreatic is the absolute worst as far as survival. Something to do with the fact that there are no "early warning" signs, or that the symptoms can be mistaken for so many other things. By the time the diagnosis is made it is often too late for successful treatment. (Same for ovarian cancer.)

So I suppose my point is that I was surprised that RBG was cured of pancreatic cancer, unless her previous diagnoses meant she was having frequent tests/scans that found the pancreatic early.

Bobby Cole and Bess Barber like this.
  7. Harry Havens

Harry Havens Veteran Member
    Registered

Probably early detection. Her latest bout was the 2nd time she had been diagnosed. Previously in 2009. In 1999 (don't quote me) she was diagnosed and treated for stage 1 colon cancer. The 2009, pancreatic cancer was discovered during a routine checkup and classified as early stage. She was hospitalized in 2018 with fractured ribs and a CAT scan revealed cancerous nodules or her lung, at which time a lobectomy was done. Then last August - - She had another bout with Pancreatic cancer. Of which is now cured. Probably thought the same thing in 2009.

Now for an opinion... half of all doctors, nurses, medical technicians are in the bottom half of their professions, which leaves the other half above the median. Generally speaking, the upper half are less likely to be found in hospitals that the average joe or josephine would frequent. The same goes for medical procedures, tests, etc. The average joe/josephine would likely not have gotten the colonoscopy in 1999 and be long gone. The average joe/jospehine would not have had the quality of medicine in 2009 to survive pancreatic cancer... on and on. The value of a human life is decided on a daily basis by insurance companies, medical professionals, etc (death panels). The older you get, the less you are valued. Been that way since the idea of health insurance was first dreamed up. You cannot payout the large sum of money on some procedure across the entire population and stay in business, unless you raise rates out of reach of ... the average joe/josephine.

Bobby Cole likes this.