Cancer Confusion

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Summary: the cdc, fda, druglords, and government all lie. They make a high percentage death rate look low by stroking the numbers/statistics.

Even just the first two minutes are good enough .... the rest shows the evidence from the cdc's own websites.

3. Alan Sidlo

Alan Sidlo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

as an occasional caregiver, i personally have taken care of several individuals at different stages of different cancers. some i have had the honor of assisting with their process of dying. the greatest hurdles i find are having to work around rx and other poisons (like sugar) shoved into willing victims.

it isn't even worth the fight.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm listening to the video now and thought if it's OK I'll post what I put my faith in for cancer prevention and it all came about when I was introduced to Pycnogenol back in 1995 and we were told "may prevent cancers"....so I went on Pyc immediately and for a year stayed with it and then found Grape Seed Extract MAY do the same thing....so have been taking Grape Seed Ex for 25 yrs.

https://supplements.selfdecode.com/blog/pycnogenol-pine-bark-extract-health-benefits/

I can't speak on chemo but saw what my poor mom went thru with chemo and radiation.

And my son in law went in 6 months with aggressive chemo and radiation. He was 55.

And over the years I've found this info on Colon, Breast, Prostate and Skin Cancers..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728696/

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
    Alan Sidlo likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The AMA, CDC, both had the FDA attack any alternative cancer cure. Then Rockefeller started the American Cancer Society to be able to control and discredit any that were at least feasible. The ones that were successful were chased out of the country. Dr. Warburg cancer is cause by a lack of oxygen and could be cured by oxygen