Canadian Suicide

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Canada was a country that I was happy to say I was part of now not. When I was a young boy thinking of getting a good job was difficult because the good job was filled by immigrants with trade papers like electrician, plumbers and other skilled trades and only these people were allowed. If you could not prove you were a benefit to Canada you did not get in. These are the immigrants that made Canada great. You had to prove that you had an IQ. Canada has gone down the tube the people coming in now are put straight on well fare and they are given a translator if they cannot fill out the papers. I can say I am proud to be a Canadian any more. It just makes me sick to watch a country commit suicide.

BOMBSHELL: Canada's Border Invasion Intensifies!

Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds familiar Martin
    The 'only' country I know of that get its right is Australia

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It is funny that I moved to a third world country and I had to prove that I would be a benefit to the country to get citizenship. That if I could not prove it I can not get my citizenship. I have an IQ much higher than average.

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

She said that a lot of them were coming from Haiti, @Martin Alonzo. Do you have any idea why? I was struck by how many valuable possessions they have. I wouldn't expect refugees to be so well off. Maybe they will be able to pay for their own food, housing and heath care.