Canadian Humour

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home. Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS .

Suddenly a line of big black cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning man. "Hi there, little girl. I'm Justin Trudeau. What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said. "How old are they?" asked Trudeau.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?" "Liberals," answered Suzy with a smile.

Trudeau was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens. Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two men agreed that Trudeau should return the next day; and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So , the next day Suzy was again standing on the sidewalk with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from CTV and CBC. Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Trudeau got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.
    "Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes , sir," Suzy said. "They're Conservatives." Taken by surprise, Trudeau stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were Liberals." Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know But today, they have their eyes open."

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL...I've heard that before but it's still funny.. :D

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered