California Fire Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Sometimes you need to step back and think what might be going on. First remember 911 the world trade buildings were told they had to be destroyed because of asbestos and it would cost millions. Building 7 fell cause office furniture burning if you can believe that. Clean up caused many cancers
    Now on to California the camp fire which started exactly where the electric company was to clean up nuclear waste which they had put off for years it would cost millions and the area around there were complaining about the very cancer rate related to the toxic material.
    This fire and building 7 are very suspicious. I have never seen a building burn to the ground with pine trees stand all around not touched. Or buildings being burn with no sign of fire any nearby.
    I don’t have an answer but know what the media is say cannot be true.
    California Wildfires: More than Meets the Eye

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

While looking at some of the videos of the California fire. I came across this in one video. I makes you scratch your head and say that is impossible. A house that looks like it was cut by a knife one part burn to the ground the other dose not even have smoke damage.
    ScreenShot_20181119120937.png

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When we went through the fire, @Martin Alonzo strange things happened. One of our friends had terrible survivors remorse, as her house was the only house in her entire subdivision that didn't burn. All the houses all around burned to the ground and all her neighbors lost everything, but her house was completely untouched. She eventually moved to California, and I think she lived near the areas burned this year. We had people whose propane tank didn't burn but the building near it was destroyed. Strange things happen in wildfires, just as in tornadoes.

5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered