C G I , Is It Part Of The News Now?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been seeing some really strange things with some of the videos online, and I don’t know what to make of it. There are some which show people’s eyes changing in a flash, and there was what was supposed to be an appearance on TV by Tom Hanks that really looked more like it was a fake or hologram of some kind.
    The features were not right, and it just didn’t look real.
    Other people were questioning it also. Besides looking strange, he as supposed to be doing the program from his house; but it looked more like some college student’s apartment than the home of a multi-millionaire.

Here are some picture of Joe Biden, some from older photos, and some more recent ones. Probably, Biden had a facelift, but some of the features just don’t look like the same person. The chin and the ears look different to me, and those should not change with a facelift.

34809B58-C9DB-4271-900F-E61B44D7631E.jpeg

2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh, dear God. What next? Sometimes I think technology advancement should have stop gaps in place, somehow.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

:eek:

4. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yeah, this is a good thread, and very sobering. It seems that we have to be careful more and more, and these are sadly, harbingers to what is around the corner.

I don't want to bring prophesy into the picture too far, but that is what entered my mind when I first learned of this computer technique. I used to wonder way back when I was younger, and way before computers, how it would be possible for an evil person described in Rev 13 would be able to do the feats described. Now it seems clear.that he uses this to
    “utter proud words and blasphemies to God”, and be able to cause all inhabitants of the earth, except for the saints, to worship the beast (anti-christ) through trickery and deceit, the bible says.

And on today's level, what if some enemy of ours, such as Iran or Russia, used this to deceive all of us before the computer gurus have put techniques in place to catch the falsehood.
    It would take just a few hours of trickery like this to deceive us and create havoc. Remember Orson Welles and his creation of chaotic moments when many thought the earth was being invaded by men from outer space?

This is really scary.

Lois Winters and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is Nancy Pelosi, and I seriously do not know what to make of this one. Is it two different people , is she having a bad day, or her adrenochrome has been cut off and her face is showing the lack of it ?
    The first one was (I think ) at the SOTU speech, and the second one was when she was signing the impeachment papers.

E1548A12-F221-46B4-8239-D04D5B528F7E.jpeg

Frank Sanoica likes this.