Buttons Are Whited Out

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Diane Lane, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

The buttons below where I'm posting (Post, etc.) are whited out, so I can't read what they say. I don't know if this is an issue of attack, or if it's some other sort of problem, but I wanted to let you know @Ken Anderson. Looking below where I'm typing right now, the Create Thread, Upload a File and Preview are visible, but when I was posted my last two posts within a thread (I'm now Creating A Thread), the buttons weren't visible.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm on my ipad and I've had a few issues lately but then everything is ok. Issues similar to what you are saying, Diane. A lot of slow loading too.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

The buttons were all whited out for me too the other day...but been ok for a couple of days again...

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I've had a few issues with loading ,with my iPad ..I did my system update for my iPad this morning,it said the update was to fix slow loading app/ bug I ssues..so we will see if it makes any difference :):)..my main issue was trying to use google ,I'd put in what I was searching for and it would just sit there..so I got frustrated and used my very old laptop ..

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

They seem to be back to normal today. I could see that there were three options below where I was posting in the box, but couldn't read them. Glad it seems to be resolved now.