Breaking: Shooting In Orlando Leave 50 Gays Dead

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Gary Ridenour, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They are using this like all other to get the guns and missing on porous the fact that all these mass shooting are going on in gun free zones. The most unsafe place in the civilized world is a gun free zone.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump has said the same through his whole candidacy. I trust him because he doesn't lie. Liars always trip themselves up and I see that a lot with Hillary. But she just denies it because she thinks she is above anything this country can, or will, do to her (I'm talking put her in jail at the very least if not kick her out of America). Obama, omg, I just can't believe any true lover of America would follow him. The only thing that keeps coming to my mind whenever I talk about this, is how much people hate Trump. Why?? Because of his money?? Because he dares to say what "we the people" are thinking and would give anything to have the guts to stand up and say it out loud??

At the very least, Obama, and the Clintons, are puppets being used because they CAN be bought for the right amount of money. I cringe at the people that are pulling their strings:(

3. Denise Evans

Registered

See, I did not know that is a gun free zone. All that hoopla coming from the "left" about "see, if the public having guns is going to help in these situations, where were they". I heard that one yesterday. Law-abiding gun-owners aren't going to bring guns into "gun-free" zones. What on Earth is it going to take to "remove the scales" from the "lefts" eyes. Maybe they don't want to see, or believe. I think I answered my own question:(

PS I need to clarify from now on, that I include anyone that is not behind Trump as the best candidate we have. There are Republicans (so-called "right") that are not backing him because of how rough around the edges he is. He is not what they are calling a christian, but I have to wonder how many of them are actual christians. Again, his "inappropriate" language, and calling a spade a spade kind of talk.

When I hear his actual words, I don't hear a racist, or bigot or any of the names people call him. I hear a man that is as mad as we are at "certain people" not because of their race, gender or religion. I'm not convinced but if you want to show me some real statements from him I'll listen/watch. I want truth, so I keep an open-mind. I can't say I am not on board the Trump Train, but if I'm provin wrong about him, well, that would be a real bummer since I don't see anyone else I would be willing to vote for.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't think of anything more stupid, than Americans giving up their right to have a gun (s). In this battle we are fighting, we would be utterly defenseless if some of us, or all of us, didn't have something to protect ourselves, right in our homes. I don't know about the other christians here but in all honesty, I am not going to submit to terrorists, I don't want to be a martyr. I don't think the God of my understanding expects me to just lay down and let them run over me. I know my prayer life is lacking, and that is a weapon I have against the enemy, but it doesn't mean I can't defend myself if I'm attacked, or friends are being attacked.

I actually feel as if I'm "in training" for a battle. I'm working hard to be in as good of health as I can be. I think there is good reason for everyone of us to pay attention to what's going on.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If they want to stop these shootings or lesson them to a minimum. If everyone in that club was armed than he might have killed one before he got a hundred bullets in him. I have never heard of a mass shooting in an armed group. They have an agenda to take the guns as long as the only media shares the line of the gun grabbers it might be coming. When I was a child I had a Roy Rogers holster and gun set which I walking around the streets with now ith the gun phobia children are being shot with water pistols.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Trump has been in the public eye for decades and I don't think anyone ever accused him of being a racist until he ran for president.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

It's just one of the "tools" people use because they know America really is a melting pot of different folks. I don't remember ever hearing it either Ken. He did say something that I believe, and I won't quote it, but it had to do with a black educated man/woman, had an advantage over a white eductated man/woman in the job market. I believe that is true because I know that there was, and still is as far as I know, a quota of "races" a company must have. But if you have 2, qualified candidates (which happens so,, many times) but your quota is met, who gets the job? I might be wrong, but I don't think so. I am not in favor of that law, but I am not in favor of prejudice or partiality. It has never stopped though. It still goes on, and always will I believe.

Just went off on a rabbit trail I know;)

Diane Lane likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

Many folks will never own a gun because they just, don't like them, frightened of them. But the big picture, if looked at, yes, lives could have been saved from within if even one person had a concealed weapon. But so they've voted some areas gun-free, and of course, any shooter with even one marble left in their head, is going to choose that sort of place to kill people.

Diane Lane likes this.
  9. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

It is really sad that happened. However, it has been no secret that terrorists were going to go after so called "soft targets" like clubs, cafes and the like. I mean I would hate to think we would have to armed security guards at every entrance and metal detectors..but these attacks could become more prevalent instead of less so. It might be important at some point in time to do this.

Diane Lane and Denise Evans like this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

More info I didn't know about, I am going to have to get cable K E! It makes total sense of course, that any terrorist is going to hit "soft targets" because they are depraved, cowards.

I think things are going to get much worse, and if we don't somehow arm ourselves, or stay armed, and get Obama, as well as keep hillary out, we are going to face worse. Their plan has to be thwarted. I don't know how great America might become, but I think it is great right now that people who otherwise have remained silent are stepping up the mic. I don't think real Americans will back down, and Trump has done amazing things for Americans already. We aren't going to lie down and have our country taken away from us easily, if at all. We can beat any enemy if we stand together, even the enemy that is obviously living amongst us:(

Diane Lane and Gary Ridenour like this.
  11. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

terrorists are smarter now. the stay well hidden until they strike. like a venomous snake. also I think if trump keeps his word he'll give the go codes to the military to strike and stand aside and let them send these killers straight to hell. and take the oil from Iraq. then we can tell the Saudi' where to shove that pipeline of their's. I hope

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I believe the same, "if" he keeps his word, but he has so much opposition in government too he will have to deal with.

I had another thought this a.m. It seems like we are realizing more and more, that here our military has been sent God knows where to eliminate terrorism, and "if it is" being fueled funded right out of Washington, seems to me we should be sending our military there. Of course, there's so many that think both the Clintons, Obamas and the rest of their supporter are so squeaky clean. More is going to be revealed though. I think we are in for more than most/some Americans think. Best we not be surprised, best we stay awake;)

Diane Lane likes this.
  13. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

WHY?? Because they were AMERICANS as well as supposedly GAY.

14. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

I think its gonna take time for Trump to rebuild our military. Obama has spent years stripping it to the bone. almost down to sticks and stones, bows and arrows. add to it front line serving Officers have had a belly full of him and resigned in droves as well as enlisted. I don't have the current figures and im not sure i want to see them, I do know the military hates Obama and his storm troopers but the feeling is mutual. Clinton has shown out right hatred of them for years. I fear if she wins the military might go into total rebellion. or totally stand down. IMO

no pilot should have to remind him of this

Trump comments on the attack to CBS news

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/donald-trump-on-orlando-shooting-we-need-much-better-intelligence/

Diane Lane and Denise Evans like this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

It seems clear to me that it was a "gun-free" zone, Islam (radical Islam) hates gay people, and yes, all Americans. I think that this election is behind it though. I think it's another attempt to derail the Trump Train.