Breaking: Huma Abedin Has Disappeared

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

On the one hand, one of their talking points is that the FBI didn't get permission from the Attorney General to move forward with this but, on the other, she is refusing to answer questions from the FBI on the grounds that her answers may incriminate her, in the same case. They may have been wrong when they didn't recommend prosecution a few weeks ago, but there wasn't much of a choice in reopening the investigation when new information falls into their lap. As for Huma, they don't want her to be anywhere where she might stumble onto a reporter.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Ok, yes, that makes sense. More trying to cover up. They have to try and make it to the election, but even then, I don't think they stand a chance anymore. Like a guy commented on a youtube video, short and simple, he said "hillary did it to herself".

3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

you mean

[​IMG]

Frank Sanoica and Denise Evans like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

It makes me wonder if Hillary pulled a gun and shot someone right on camera, if her minions would still vote for her. I think they would. Common sense does not exist in some people's vocabularies. I know if anyone who is supportive of Hillary is probably thinking, well, it depends on who she shoots, LOL!!

Gary Ridenour and Chrissy Cross like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I laughed so hard, when I saw this @Gary Ridenour but it is true so much of the time, LOL!!

Gary Ridenour likes this.