Brazil Presidential Elections

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Former Brazilian President, Lula da Silva was sentenced to prison in 2017 on corruption charges, which were overturned this year, and he ran for office against Bolsonaro and it appeared that Lula won the election.
    Next, there were huge riots and protests, and then the military came in and took over, and eventually they declared that the election was fraudulent, and that Bolsonaro had actually won the elections.

Now, I am reading that Brazil is having executions of the Lula supporters, which are part of a large drug cartel.
    I searched online, and can’t find any news about this in the mainstream news, so I do not know if this is not true, or just not being reported in the mainstream, which is why I started this thread in the conspiracy section . If I find more news about executions there, I will move the thread to the main news section.
    Has anyone else read about this ?

https://newspunch.com/brazilian-mil...-bolsonaro-declared-real-president-of-brazil/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lls-red-command-cartel-leaders-prepares-take/

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have read that Brazil is having the largest demonstrations perhaps in world history over the corruption in their government. Lula's conviction was overturned and expunged by a Supreme Court justice (whom Lula appointed during his term), which allowed him to run again and was elected in a very corrupt election system similar to what is developing here. People have been in the streets in the millions since the election. "Nothing to see here" says the Western media.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yes, it seems like the news here ignores whatever they do not want to talk about; but on Twitter, we see the photos and videos of what is happening there as well as the farmers in the Netherlands, where the government is actually overturning the farmers’ vehicles and tractors because the people are protesting.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Even the polite, quiet people of Canada are rising up. They have a few premiers/governors standing up to Trudeau who is a favorite son of the WEF.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I saw that Alberta and Saskatchewan were bucking the gun confiscation.

Mary Stetler likes this.