Border Guards In Texas Criticized For Talking

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Steven Stanick, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Sounds like a tongue tied version of thumped. Hey Elmer, did ya hear dat Harry got a butt tumpin’ las night at the bar?

Denise Evans and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ya know, I really miss Bill Boggs.
    He was a Democrat and backed Democrats no matter who it was. He never resorted to name calling and as a matter of fact, didn’t have many bad things to write about anybody. It’s just an opinion but, I think his main problem with Trump was that he is no longer a Democrat.
    He didn’t have much use for religion nor the Republican party but his demeanor was such that ya couldn’t help but read his posts and put a like on it just for being real.

The contrast between a gentleman Democrat and a left wing troll is astonishing is it not?

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Keep it up; maybe you can be 2-for-2 in the "banned" category. That would be a win for all since you think so little of the posters here.

I'm a beer drinker and I hate fennel.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That is why we have a “report” button……eventually people hit the limit of allowed nastiness.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Hmmm…..burned out taste buds from hitting that crack pipe too hard. Does the same thing with brain cells.

Ya know, Drugs will turn a good person into a woke left wing Karen in short form.
    Always whining about Trump this and Russia that. Can’t be happy unless they’re crying about how big bad Trump talks.

Makes me think about that sissy, Adam Schmitt.

Are you and Adam Schmitt related? I mean, HE looks and talks like he could even like licorice ice cream.
    Of course, he looks and talks like he wears ladies knickers but live and let live as long as they’re not sniffing little girl’s hair and taking showers with them.
    Do you use the ladies restroom Steve? Adam might.
    I mean, if you’re going to go woke you might as well go all the way with it.

Ya know, admittedly I’ve been known to use fennel as a garnish on poulet en glacé but actually in it? Never win an award with burnt rubber.
    Ever win a culinary award Steve? I have. 27 of ‘em.

Gosh, where has the time gone. Dealing with the mentally challenged takes away a lot of energy but it’s rewarding in the end.
    Are you mentally challenged Steve? Adam is. So is Joe Biden.
    Are you related to Joe Biden? He also likes to show himself in front of unsuspecting women.
    Do you do that too Steve? Probably not. You’re too busy trolling forums.

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It is not just the Central Americans who are combing across the borders illegally. Here is information in the news today about some of the Chinese who are also coming across the southern border.
    We really NEED to secure our borders !

36C07291-6A95-4D1F-B761-63A38AF52CB7.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The migration of the Chinese people to the United States is a strange thing. There are those coming across the border illegally and then there are those who pose as tourists just to have their children born here…..illegally.

https://www.newsweek.com/feds-raid-maternity-hotels-birth-tourists-777643

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

We need to somehow return to legal immigration, but I agree with so many that are calling it an invasion of our border. With Arizona and Florida stepping out in faith to squelch the "invasion", and I don't know, or have heard anything much on other States, but I'm hoping.

I would love to see more reason, from any Americans, no matter how they vote. Do some not really believe in our own Pledge of Allegiance? They were bickering over someone on the Right suggesting they do the Pledge before the meeting of Congress where they are all in attendance, or whoever shows up I should say.

No one has to stand and pledge, but those that want to should be able to. Why don't they just stand up and do it, why should anyone have to "vote" or pass some bill to stand up and pledge?

The NFL, and others I imagine just knelt against our Flag and National anthem, and didn't get in any trouble, or did they? :rolleyes:

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.