Border Guards In Texas Criticized For Talking

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Steven Stanick, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

i don't know what happened to you in life that filled you with hatred for people you decide to hate and call names...that's really sad...you poor man

Yvonne Smith and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You have no trouble using the word "hate". Hate and calling people names is your boy Trump's trademark, not mine. I am so-o-o-o-o moved by your sorrow for me. :p

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ya see, that’s exactly what I have been trying to convey to you on another thread Steve.

If perchance you didn’t know what she meant by “poor” then you’re of little use to humanity much less yourself. You seriously need to be monetarily wealthy because your intellectual wealth is in the red. So far in the red that you didn’t even check to see if your own information was correct in the OP.

Or….if you DID know what she meant then all you’re doing is proving that leftists like yourself can only twist and turn the truth to meet your own agendas.
    You hide from the truth and like the vampire’s on the silver screen, you’re intellectually powerless when exposed to the light.

Faye Fox and Teresa Levitt like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Thus far on this forum, calling people names IS your trademark. That and acting the perfect ass.

5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Again and again you are proving just how informed you are. Your beloved CNN’s own new management is acknowledging the fact that they’re own broadcasting is a bunch of crap and has to have more honest standards.

To reform the statement: It’s one thing to be thought the fool but quite another to “write” and remove all doubt.

Faye Fox likes this.
  6. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

One more liberal nonthinker goes on my ignore list. I don't mind name calling if the caller can make a valid point when they call someone a name.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You seem so upset Bobby. I'm worried about you. It's amazing how much you know about me from just a few forum posts.

Tell that to Trump

Bobby Cole said,"You hide from the truth and like the vampire’s on the silver screen, you’re intellectually powerless when exposed to the light."

:p:p:p Really? Vampires?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2022
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Upset? Not in the least so don’t put yourself out dude.
    Ya know, it doesn’t take much in order to ascertain what someone values the most and your values have nothing to do with honesty nor truth.

As it stands, I enjoy word olympics with the ignorant so again, don’t worry about me at all. You’re just another troll for me to play with.
    And yeah, I know all I need to know about you and thus far, I don’t believe you have done anything to change my opinion of you.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Aw…You like that sweetie? Pink smiles and such. Must be looking toward your feminine side. Kinda goes with that thing about hookers doesn’t it?

Ya know. Just to show how unaware you are of your surroundings, YOU have totally derailed your own thread and moreover, not only derailed it but allowed it to continue through your own need for being a troll.
    Obviously you can’t even keep one train of thought going very similar to your hero’s, Joe Biden and yes, Kamala Harris.

Teresa Levitt and Faye Fox like this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

What's a Tumpite? Someone who likes tipping or turning over? Someone who likes vegetation? If so, that would be more descriptive of a Biden supporter, wouldn't it?

tump
    noun

\ ˈtəmp \
    Definition of tump
    (Entry 1 of 2)

1dialectal, chiefly England : MOUND, HUMMOCK
    2: a clump of vegetation
    tump

verb
    tumped; tumping; tumps
    Definition of tump (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

chiefly Southern US : to tip or turn over especially accidentally —usually used with oversooner or later everybody tumps over. Nothing to worry about if you don't get caught under the canoe— Don Kennard

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

By heavens a learning moment and a good observation too !! I just know I’m going to find suitable ways to use that word in the future. Thanks Ken!!

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't believe you live in Alabama and never heard anyone say they tumped something over. :D:D

Bobby Cole and Faye Fox like this.
  13. Beth Gallagher

Registered

You follow the exact same pattern as all your pointless insults on the other senior forum. Are you still banned over there? You must love to come here where politics are allowed. :rolleyes:

Bobby Cole, Yvonne Smith and Faye Fox like this.
  14. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

How wonderful it is to not see the comments you are responding too. Thanks for not quoting the comments of a *******. I am beginning to enjoy the ignore feature. It is keeping me calm and tension free. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2022
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I did quote him; you just can't see it because you have him on ignore. :D

Ken Anderson likes this.