Book Selling Like Hotcakes: The Case Against Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Avigail David, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

I want to grab this opportunity to buy this book by David Freddoso, "The Case Against Barack Obama". They are used books. At amazingly low price, hardbound, fairly new in the book-sellers' descriptions and as low as $3.00!.

What a bargain! I think every American family should get a dozen or two of this book, "The Case Against Barack Obama" and distribute them to friends and neighbors.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...&n=100121503&cm_sp=mbc-_-9781596985667-_-used

I bought one similar, "Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans" by Ben Shapiro.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I guess excerpts of that book was what I am receiving from time to time from my relatives in the US. It really seems to me that Obama is the most hated president that the US ever had. But amid those tirades against him, he still won his reelection in 2012 (am I right on the year?). And if my impression is accurate that indeed Obama is most hated then Hillary Clinton's rise to presidency will have many obstacles and votes may not be coming in nicely as what the media is trying to portray now.