Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 18, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Local and governments state governments are demanding Federal "disaster relief."

Boils my blood. They need to be accountable adults.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This is a picture of some of the protesters who have been arrested. The ones with a white X mark are school teachers. If this is what they are teaching our little school children, it is no wonder that they grow up to riot and vandalize things, because they learned it from their teachers.

A1097C81-44C6-457C-ACF2-4071FD44BD6A.jpeg

3. John Brunner

As the debate over reopening schools continues, the local news had a group of masked teachers against the reopening being interviewed remotely: "Just because we're super heroes doesn't mean we have super powers."

The self-importance of a government worker.
    Children teaching children.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

To me, it goes a lot further than what is told.

Here’s a thought.
    One of Antifa’s (as is BLM’s) initiatives is to defund, disarm and / or do without the police departments.
    Now, it’s a given that schools need extra security due to the idiocy of a few who would see our young students lose their life in the classroom.
    Recently, there’s been a call to reduce or do without armed security in many schools.
    Antifa members are well known for violence such as beating up helpless individuals, burning and ransacking businesses, toppling statues, defacing the American Flag etc. etc.

Now, what of these teachers who not only sympathize with Antifa but are part of the organization? Are these same people who would burn and ransack a building with people and children in them the same people calling for a reduced security force in the schools where they teach?
    If they are in our classrooms they should be treated as underground terrorists and find their new homes at Gitmo.

5. John Brunner

We have seen state & local politicians who would not only stand by and watch that happen, they would persecute anyone who took action against such slaughter.

Soros knew what he was doing when he funded elections for his chosen state attorneys general.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Since our Constitution is ''Of the People, By the People, and For the People", it is understood that the lives of ALL PEOPLE matter, so why do Black Lives have to be emphasized?

H.P.

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The whole BLM has been a big Soros operation using Antifa to control BLM. Notice the whites behind the black so called protester they are the ones throwing the bricks and the ones doing the damage and blaming the blacks. They had a Rally in Memphis with BLM holding guns and what happen they shot each other. And then called police Ha Ha
    The media made all this up. One black man killed by police and it tears apart a country while hundreds/thousands black die from shooting each other or their babies being killed in abortion clinics. If the media had not blown this out of proportion than it would have been handled correctly.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  8. John Brunner

It's all orchestrated to get Trump out of office as a means to an end.

The Left had the perfect ally in Obama to get rid of offending statues. But he was not gonna touch that topic, so they left them alone. Besides, they have more use this way.

The same applies to all this chaos. On average 200 blacks are shot by police every year, as are 400 whites. Why the violence now? Why the nationwide destruction because of a Minneapolis cop?

So much of this would not exist with a reasonably honest media. The older I get, the more I realize I've lived under the influence of propaganda my entire life, and it infuriates me.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Dunno. It is what it is.
    One day lady history was seduced by a man by the name of George Soros after an event in Ferguson, Missouri and bang....BLM was born. Another illegitimate child was born very soon after and was named, Antifa.
    It would seem that neither child has any regard for their mother, History, and know very little about her and to that end, the father, George Soros, seems to like it that way.

It is very apparent that Soros is not paying much attention to History lately and we all know that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned so I am looking forward to see how mother History is soon going to react to her very, very bad children and their wayward father.

The popcorn is in the popper.

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

11. John Brunner

History belongs to the victors.

We shall see. I wonder how many advocates She has.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

True you.
    I truly believe that the majority of people in the U.S. will soon put down their teething rings and stand up which is when History will once again smile.

John Brunner likes this.
  13. John Brunner

Please say it again.

I find cause for hope and I find cause for despair.
    Mostly I see hope in real life. The media is another story.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

15. John Brunner

Those who have contributed most to the plight of black Americans now use that misery as a cover for their own nefarious motives.

Decades upon decades of high unemployment, and look at what happens when their collective fortunes turn around.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.