Black Knight Satellite

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Jenn Windey, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

i have been into all sorts of books and articles about things like Bigfoot and UFO's for years but I came a crossed a totally new one this week that has allegedly been around since 1954. has anyone else ever heard of the Black Knight satellite thats been whirring around or better described as tumbling around the Earth?

I am thinking this is just something made up because I swear I have never read a single think about this in any UFO book. I have about 40 of these books I bought for $3 years ago and not one mention. You would think that since it was alleged that even Nicoli Tesla picked up on the radio transmissions that they are saying come from this thing someone would have at least had a footnote.

Anyway it seems there is two unidentified objects that are thought to be very ancient floating around the world every 104 minutes and it is thought they were placed by aliens some 13000 years ago (really? and they know this how?) to monitor man's growth. I dunno about that ...what do you think?

[​IMG]

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have heard of this before;; but never really took the time to see what the whole story was about the Black Knight.
    I watched a video that explains it fairly well. It is about 20 minutes long; but if you are interested in this subject, it is worth spending the time to listen.
    Basically, they said that the signal has been picked up for over 100 years, starting with Tesla; but no one has been able to decipher the signal, and it was not until the early 1950's that they were able to tell where the signal was even coming from.
    Once they discovered it was from the satellite, they combined that knowledge with the reports of visual sightings of an object flying over, and investigated it better.
    This is probably one of the reasons that we started our race into space, and the Russians as well.

Eventually, they figured out what they think the message says (which is on the video) and it is that someone from another planet in some solar system put the satellite here with the message to be broadcast.
    The information they gave to locate their planet was exactly right for the solar system they mentioned; but for how it looked 13,000 years ago ! !
    That is why they think that it has been up there for so long.
    Altogether, I thought it was a pretty interesting bit of information, and a great subject, @Jenn Windey .