Biting Me Nails

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Patsy Faye, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was just reading today about one of the largest banks in Spain failing. The article said that another (even larger) bank is now taking over the failed one, and the stockholders of the larger bank will have to come up with several billion to bail out the failed bank.
    Have you been reading about this, @Patsy Faye , and if you have, what is being said about the banking failures in the EU over where you live ?
    We don't really hear much about this in the main stream news; but thought that since it more directly concerns Europeans, maybe you have more about this in your news.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...n-europe-and-people-are-starting-to-freak-out

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't read newspapers, I prefer to get information via investigative programmes
    I've seen all of them regarding the EU and the 'people' are not happy at all with the EU, I was stunned
    and shocked to see the poverty in once thriving countries and communities.
    Unfortunately the 'politicians' are so pampered within the EU and rewards are great, that they forsake their people
    because of this. The reason that the banks are in so much trouble is because the countries took on the 'EURO'
    currency. Thankfully we had the foresight to decline. I wonder though if we, the people, would have even been asked.