Bill Gates, Coronavirus, Vaccine, National Tracking System

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Craig Wilson, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

After watching this, all I can say is "I'm not getting a smart phone - never had one, don't need one, and don't want one. My life is fine without one."

If someone says I have to have one to download the apps for "contract tracing", as required by law, I'll say, then you'll have to arrest me."

Notice that if millions do download the apps, for what they say is "for the benefit of the health of all, they it is a small step toward "big brother".

Not far behind will be cashless society, globalization, and total control. I want no part of that.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

You don't have to download any app for "them" to be able to track you. The phone comes with that capability built in. That said, I do like my iPhone and I plan to buy a new one. I'm not paranoid enough to believe that anyone cares where I am.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

On the internet today, is an interesting possibility about Bill and Melinda Gates. According to what was posted, Ancestry says that both of them died about 2013-2014, and were replaced by deep-state doubles. We know that Hillary had several doubles, and probably some of the other leaders of many countries also have them.
    Anyway, here are two sets of pictures of Bill and Melinda Gates, and I can see that there are differences, but it is hard to say if it is just aging, the photo itself, or if they are actually different people.

I went to one of the ancestry sites called Family Tree, where you can put in any name of someone who has died, and then it will show any available information about that person, and it does show a Melinda Ann French (maiden name), born on the right date, and with the correct parents, and says that she died in 2014.

Wikipedia shows her birth information and parents names, so it was easy to find her.
    It does not show a record of her being married, but it definitely has the correct information for Melinda and her parents. I am still looking to see if I can find the exact ancestry page that was in the online post, rather than just posting a copy of it.

2486915E-291D-496D-AF9B-9C9577A84B46.jpeg 410D141C-C035-41C4-B307-8FE3A595C368.jpeg

5. Yvonne Smith

Okay, I looked them up on the Ancestry.com website, and took a screenshot of the page, and it is from the Bill Gates family tree, and shows all of the right information.
    I really don’t know what to make of this; but it IS right there on ancestry , on his family tree.

023BEA41-B5A0-4441-A975-52AA243B4C7D.jpeg

Babs Hunt and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Are Ancestry entries verified? I have been on another genealogy website that will allow anyone to change data. My sister was shown as deceased and she is still very much alive.

Frank Sanoica and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

I think that sometimes a mistake can be made, especially when there were not good birth records kept. But for this to be on the Bill Gates family tree, and show the whole family, with correct information, I don’t see how it could ALL be wrong ?

8. Yvonne Smith

It shows Melinda (French) Gates in several other family trees, with the same birth/marriage information, and it looks like they died in Germany.

EFEC68A8-ED6F-49A8-8819-B78E9C40D7D8.jpeg

Babs Hunt and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

A lot of this about Bill Gates is new to me. I'm not automatically buying it all but will research it a little deeper.. His criminal actions in Africa with vaccines seem more.plausible and provable than some of the rest. What I did know about Bill Gates was from decades ago and involved his unscrupulous use of other programmers' skills to build his operating system. At least one committed suicide after his ideas were stolen by Gates.I used to be a paid 'C' programmer before the days of the Windows GUI and 'C++', so I have some valid perspective on this. Gates, himself, was a poor programmer and had no qualifications to build an OS or run such a huge company. (except for his greed and graspyness ).

10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Same here. I wasn't paid, as in being an employee, but I sold software through shareware back when BBS's were popular. I made a few attempts at learning to program for the Windows GUI but, by then, I was too busy with other things to put in the amount of time that it would have taken.

11. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I was hired as an editor for an auto price guide. After I saw the sloppiness and ineptitude with which they handled their data, and the inadequacy of that data, I asked for time.off to editing learn C and write them some data gathering and evaluation programs. They.used my programs and were able to quadruple the size of the price guide with even less work than before ( no brag, just fact ).
    As Windows began taking over, I tried to learn C++ in the same way I learned C, out of books. It was just too much for me. If I'd had the benefit of live school courses I might have managed it, but that never happened.

12. Ken Anderson

Same here. While I had expected it would have been easier to learn another programming language, it seemed that it was more difficult.

13. Ken Anderson

14. Yvonne Smith

Makes one wonder if they really committed suicide, or of they were “suicided” because they were going to make trouble for Bill Gates. Since Gates is closely connected with both the Clinton foundation and Epstein, it is at least possible that opposition was silenced.
    Fauci and Gates are definitely involved in the covid disinformation.

EFB385C7-1D62-4B51-A76C-59F12EF8A08A.jpeg

15. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

This was shared of my Facebook page and it's on my phone.

FYI: Do you know that a " COVID-19 " sensor has been inserted secretly into every phone. Apparently when every one was having a phone disruption earlier this week, they were adding COVID -19 tracker to our phones
    If you have an android phone, go under settings, then look for Google settings and see if it's there.
    If you are using an IPhone, go under settings, privacy, then health, it's there but not yet functional. The app can notify you if you've been near someone that have reported having COVID-19.
    Don't turn it on because you will be tracked everywhere you go but once you update your phone, it will automatically be turned on on our phones.