Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation

Discussion in 'Energy & Fuel' started by Frank Sanoica, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

"The foundation is organized into four program areas: Global Development Division, Global Health Division, United States Division, and Global Policy & Advocacy Division. The foundation supports the use of genetically modified organisms in agricultural development. Specifically, the foundation is supporting the International Rice Research Institute in developing Golden Rice, a genetically modified rice variant used to combat Vitamin A deficiency.

"In 2007, the Los Angeles Times criticized the foundation for investing its assets in companies that have been accused of worsening poverty, polluting heavily, and pharmaceutical companies that do not sell to developing countries."

"The Gates Millennium Scholars program has been criticized by Ernest W. Lefever for its exclusion of Caucasian students."

"In 2014, Bill Gates sparked a protest in Vancouver when he decided to donate $50 million to UNAIDS through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for the purpose of mass circumcision in Zambia and Swaziland."

OK, now my comment.......So the super-rich DONATE wealth......ostensibly to promote health, social welfare, various programs aimed at enhancing life for others, all the while avoiding, perhaps, paying that share of Corporate Income Tax otherwise owed to the govt, the remaining burden to be split amongst the innumerable small taxpayers?

Travesty, if this is so. Yet, it must be. Given Bill Gates' power for a few minutes, would I not seek ways of helping others aside from the government's "dole"? Might that effort not be far more efficient than simply "giving to the people"? Would I not believe that to be so?

I don't particularly care about third world circumcisions, or the favoritism of one or another young adults' educational aspirations,.......but do find vital interest in the true health issues, such as empowering of Genetic Engineering of foodstuffs. That is where the emphasis, the focus, of public understanding needs to be directed.

Can it be, though? After the mind-bending effects so widespread resulting from "Political Correctness" campaigns has become universally-imbued, will many (Any?) pay attention to what is being done to them?

Maybe. I hope so. I hope also, that by then, I will be dead......
    Frank

Susan Paynter likes this.
  2. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

It's always hard for outsiders to understand what makes certain people act the way they do. And that applies to the Gates as well. I also know, though, that I'd probably understand certain decisions a tiny bit better if they cared to explain the motives behind those a bit more. Without those explanations some of their decisions are beyond me.

Yet one thing is certain, too: If I ever were in such a situation as they are, I'd also make sure that it would be my own decision as to what to spend my money on and no one else's. So, let the Gates do what they think fit. To illustrate that a little, on a much smaller scale (actually not comparable) we also have benefactors here in this country. These people would be willing to spend a decent sum on what is near and dear to them. Once they signal their willingness to do so, you can be sure that there will be all sorts of people from bodies and authorities who'd come up with alternative suggestions for spending the money, i.e. on what they think is more important. Sadly, this has repeatedly led to the withdrawal of some donors. That's understandable to me. JK Rowling also had had her own reasons for the projects she decided to fund.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Another great thread, @Frank Sanoica ! Bill Gates has long been considered one of the rich who is working towards reduction in the population of the earth (as described in Ken’s thread on annihilation) , although doing it under the guise of helping poor countries.
    If you search, there are articles about some of the vaccines that were forced upon people in the overpopulated areas , and the vaccines had live virus and killed people instead of just vaccinating them.
    He has bought thousands of shares of Monsanto, who is in the process of controlling the world’s food supply, but keeping everything pretty much hidden, so that people have thought he was actually a benevolent multi-millionaire.

http://naturalsociety.com/big-owner-monsanto-shares-bill-gates-depopulation-agenda-exposed/

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Gates has come to the front of the efforts to reduce population, profit greatly from it, and portray himself as a benefactor of mankind. He and a number of other tech billionaires have joined the Biden Administration in reducing the world's food supply under the guise of Global Warming remediation while profiting from the efforts. As a world-wide food shortage looms, we are reducing our food production and exporting much of what we have. I have read reports that we are becoming short on soybean reserves, as China is willing to pay much more than the stock raisers here and in Canada. Brazil has reported had a crop failure of unknown (to me) cause, thus placing the burden of soybean production on the U.S.

Apparently the Gates foundation thinks nothing of Third-World residents, especially girls, and I understand India is thinking of banning them from their country, if they have not already done so. Perhaps all conspiracy theory, but it seems to be true.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Basically, if Bill Gates is promoting it, run in the other direction, and that goes for Windows too.

7. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Remember the big liberal sponsored "peoples" movement to bring down the 1%? Where are these duped now and why aren't they out protesting Bill Gates and the others that use their money to create viruses and advanced weapons of war for mass population destruction. The Bill Gates foundation uses good deeds to mask their real purpose.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered