Bigotry Is Still Out There

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Ina I. Wonder, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Even though the above is a partial quote, for me, all of your posting was well thought out and a worthwhile read
    So true, what you say. A good elder friend was in a Japanese camp and the stories he told of the treatment received, turned me against
    'all' Japanese. I was 20 at the time.
    Since then, I have seen many programmes on the Japanese and at first found it hard to comprehend, many questions raced through
    my mind. Such gentle, respectful people. Why - how ?
    Eventually, I put the war to one side and looked at the next generation

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Well-spoken, @Ken Anderson , and @Patsy Faye , I agree with what you are saying, and you both make a very good point having to do with wars. We have a wonderful example of a kind and caring Japanese on this forum (@Krissttina Isobe ), and I have had friends who were Korean (where we also had a war back in the early 50's), and it is war that can make any person of any country seem like a monster, and not that the person is naturally that way because of their race or nationality.
    Personally, I believe that we are being herded (if you don't mind me using that word) into racial hatred, like sheep into a pasture, and this is happening worldwide.
    We know that the world elites (and the Georgia Guidestones) say that we need a world population of about 500,000,000 and that is a lot less than what we have right now. We have overpopulated countries where there is nowhere near enough land to support the people, and they have to be supplied food and necessities from other countries who are able to be self-sustaining. In order to get the population controlled, the world governments had to get rid of a whole lot of people, and if they can set one country against another, then we will theoretically kill off enough people eventually to get the population down to the level where they want it.
    Organizations like BLM do not actually help black people (for the most part) like they pretend to be doing, they instead create hatred between two sets of people who could otherwise life peacefully together here in the United States, and actually do that most of the time. If they truly cared about helping black people, they could set up programs to help with education and providing food that would give more people a healthy diet, and decent homes, rather than using that money to stir up animosity and fund riots.

In case anyone has not read about the Georgia Guidestones, here is what they say.
    http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Patsy Faye and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I wish you could put that to them Yvonne, nothing makes me sadder than people that 'won't see'

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith , that was an interesting read, and it make me wonder if there are other such monuments around the world promoting this message. It would not make a lot of sense for there not to be. For any message to spread worldwide it must have more than one delivery. Hmmmm?