Big Shake Up Coming In Russia

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Putin is going to change the governmental system of Russia and make it more like the American system. Shocking as that might seem all the Russian government has just resigned and Putin accepted their resignations.
    Before he had ultimate power and now he is saying the power should be with the people using the different parts of the government limiting his power. Maybe there is some big changes going on in this world. Conspiracy no more.
    Shock shake-up: Russian government resigns to give way to Putin’s plan

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Don't believe it, Martin. He's changing some aspects so as to weaken the powers of his successor, while he'll still be hovering about, running things his way or the highway.

3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Truthfully, even after watching a couple of documentaries, the only thing I know about him is through the media.
    We know how misleading THAT can be. So, I don't know. I would be prone to think he has a self-serving plan,
    but I could be wrong. Russia has actually come a long way since he took office. Granted, their idea of
    freedom and power differs from ours, but they were in a terrible financial crisis until he came along.