Bidet Update

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Lon Tanner, Nov 15, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Remind me to never eat at your place. Of course, I was ready to use my water pik...

And I still can't see a jet of water having enough pressure to do an equivalent job.

2. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Pressure and spray can be dialed.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Lon Tanner

Registered

Now that I have used my bidet several times I am wondering how and why I have gone most of my life with out one. No more $$$$ spent on endless rolls of toilet paper, no more soiled underware, no more stained bed sheets, no more buttocks rash.

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I suppose because I don't have the problem of "soiled underwear, stained bed sheets, or buttocks rash."

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I done a "like", but have to also say.........great reply Beth!

Hedi Mitchell and Beth Gallagher like this.
  6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Does it also dispense soap and wax?

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Lon Tanner

Registered

How about good old fashioned hygiene? After all----why do we wash our hands.

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Apparently I already practice good hygiene. I'm glad you are happy with your new bidet.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I believe you answered this in the other thread about greed. Greedy companies did not want you and others to know the wonderful benefits, healthy and inexpensive , not to mention it would save millions if not billions of gallons of water every day... just that one change , besides saving millions or even billions of dollars every week from spending on supposed necessities/ the way things are....

Compound this with every area of sales/ merchandizing/ churches/ medicine/ religion/ entertaining/ clothing(one of the oldest and worst oppressors and deceivers, btw) ....
    and unbelievable amounts of money are flushed down the regular toilets figuratively and literally daily .... all because of greed... and of course, people just don't know...

10. Lon Tanner

Registered

With all do respect Jeff---You're response is ridiculous.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I believe you have posted the same sort of idea before ,

yet you yourself mentioned the greed first today in this thread....

the truth is so rare, you call it ridiculous ?

So if you ask for an answer about some topic, for you, apparently, it must be something within what you understand and not the truth if you do not know it ?

Is rejecting the truth always so important, and not ridiculous , that we are supposed to continue without knowing !?

Is political correctness so important, that we must continue to refuse to acknowledge the truth ? !

12. Lon Tanner

Registered

Be reasonable Jeff. Whether or not some one chooses to have a Bidet has nothing to do with greed. It's a individual choice like which brand of cereal we choose to eat

Hedi Mitchell and Beth Gallagher like this.
  13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Bidets help wash away denial as well...

14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

That's partly correct Lon -
    it is not the people who would benefit from the simplicity, the cost savings, the cleanliness, the proven history of bidets who are necessarily greedy,
    but the people , the government, the corporations who prevented and oppose all the good results who are greedy - and continually profiting by law, by practice, by sales, and who knows how many more ways (by increased cost of supplying water? by increased disease ? by all the requirements including plumbers needed to work on toilets that break so often ? etc )
    i.e. the whole system is set up via lies and with greed,

otherwise, many more people would benefit from having a bidet, wouldn't they ?? (financially, better health, lower water use, etc...)

For an ongoing example, I once would have thought that volks-cars (beetles) would have been popular in China, right ? low cost, easy to maintain , great gas mileage, smaller cars that work great , don't usually overheat (not from loss of radiator fluid anyways, being air cooled) ... i.e. economical, easier production of millions of vehicles for common people to buy and to use daily or as often as needed ...

But what happened instead ? It was reported that high cost vehicles were either imported or produced in China, instead of low cost vehicles.... something like $40,000.00 to get a car , instead of $2,000.00 to $6,000.00 .....
    and the expensive cars require expensive computers, technology, mechanics, insurance, and so on - all because of greed....

15. Lon Tanner

Registered

I have had my $ 89.00 Bidet for almost a month now and am quite pleased with it. The person that cleans my apartment and bathroom bought one and two others that came in to take a look at it bought one.